Open Can someone help oto my Jinriki CVVC Voicebank?

WannabeHistorian604

Teto's Territory
So ask have recently said in another thread, I recently gathered, after a lot of blood, sweat, and tears, (almost all of my sound samples for a Jinriki UTAU! So all I have to do now is oto it, maybe replace some samples; but I have so little time left in break and have so much else to do. Can anyone help oto him for me?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You won't be able to have someone else OTO the voicebank without distributing it. Here's the OTO tutorial for the reclist that you chose: https://ch.nicovideo.jp/delta_kimigatame/blomaga/ar761114

However, if you decide to work on a legitimate voicebank of samples with full usage permission, I would be glad to OTO any language, any format. My rates are linked in my post signature.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It is generally not encouraged to ask for assistance with voicebanks made via 3rd party sources (ie, you didn't speak to the provider of the samples about this project, therefore, you're making a library without their consent). If you're going to make a jinriki anyway, we can't stop you. That said, it can't be distributed in any fashion, which means that having someone oto it is off the table.

Reactions: Pilot