Can someone OTO part of a VCV voicebank?

Lee / Sambutt

Apollo's Polka-Dotted Socks
Most of it is OTOed (I used moresampler), but I have no idea how VCV otoing works and I want to release this voicebank ASAP.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
ahh. Why you need to oto? Moresampler can help you to do it ! You just need to fix some parts
I think you misread the original post. Yes. they already used moresampler for the base, and yes, they need to adjust it, which is what they're asking for help with.

Anyway, back to the task at hand. OP, this is the basic principle behind every single line of a VCV oto.
8gn0nIK.png

Lee / Sambutt

Apollo's Polka-Dotted Socks
ahh. Why you need to oto? Moresampler can help you to do it ! You just need to fix some parts
I think you misread the original post. Yes. they already used moresampler for the base, and yes, they need to adjust it, which is what they're asking for help with.

Anyway, back to the task at hand. OP, this is the basic principle behind every single line of a VCV oto.
8gn0nIK.png

Moresampler did most of the sounds, but the OTO currently lacks single sounds like - は and - つ.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah, in that case, just duplicate the line in the oto, change the alias, and then oto the first mora as CV.