Can someone remove the "these words are too common"


Momo's Minion
I wanted to search ust commisions but the word ust was removed, i cannot see the thread anywhere
Its quite annoying sometimes


UtaForum power user
Defender of Defoko
Do note that if you want a UST for covering an existing song, you'll have to check that the song permits commercial usage or contact the original producer. If this is a UST for an original song, or if it's for trade and not for money, you won't have to worry about licensing.