Can You Help Me Find This Utau?

AmberTonnerre

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I hope I posted this in the right section. I was browsing a few days ago on youtube (I don't remember what video...) And I came across a picture of this Utau. Well, I clicked on a different video by accident and was unable to find that specific video again.

I really want to see if I can find this Utau so here's a short description of what I remember:

She had a round face with shoulder length brown hair curled into ringlets, and a lolita style long sleeved dress that was a mustard yellow/beige color with a red flower pattern on it. I think she may have been wearing a tiara as well. And her skin was a light white color.

I thought her design was super distinct which is why I'm so surprised that I can't find any information on her. If you know an utau matching her description could you please tell me. Thank you.

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Do you know if this was her original design? Or a design/outfit Just for the cover?

AmberTonnerre

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Screenshot_2018-05-30-18-37-15~2.png
Do you know if this was her original design? Or a design/outfit Just for the cover?
It was her original outfit. The image had other utau in it as well, so I think it was her original art. I think it was one of those "my favorite vocaloid songs" videos. The art style looked kind of old like the 'princess maker' game.

UPDATE!!!
I managed to find the video!! Her name is Reigetsuin Raki and I must've remembered wrong because her hair was red and not brown. Thank you!! :D

Last edited: