Can't Get ENUNU To Work?

Eternal-Aurath

Momo's Minion
I'm finally trying to make an ENUNU VB, and have built the first test version to see if it works. But I can't seem to get OpenUTAU to play nice with ENUNU. I've followed all the install instructions for the 0.4.0 release specifically for OpenUTAU, and also tried using the 0.3.1 version via the Legacy Plugin menu. All phonemes just show up as "error".

I thought it was my VB at first, so I downloaded A.I.CHI's VB, but the same problem happens. I have no idea what's the issue.

Furthermore, I can't get ENUNU to work in classic UTAU either. I really don't know what I've done wrong in either case. My computer runs Windows 10 and my locale is already set to Japanese. I've attached a screenshot of the only error message I've managed to find (From using the 0.4.0 OpenUTAU version of ENUNU with A.I.CHI.

Really at a loss for what to do here so any help is appreciated lol

Attachments

• Screenshot (3077).png
    Screenshot (3077).png
    230.2 KB · Views: 12

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Please go back to AICHI's release video; you'll find a tutorial in the video description for how to update the ENUNU for OpenUtau server to 0.5.1. This is likely that sort of compatibility issue.

You'll want to make a copy of the 0.4.0 server as well, as voices are currently tied to the version they were trained for. Some voices (eg RMDN yuuri) only work with 0.3.1, some (ritsu, naoki) only work as intended with 0.4.0, and others like AICHI only work at all on 0.5.1+.

You probably also want to install the latest version of ENUNU (I think 0.6.0 at time of writing) for use in original UTAU/through legacy plugins. Sorry for the inconvenience.