Can't render WAV files...Help?

JoTehDemonicPickle

Momo's Minion
So, I'm back with another question...

I try to make my UTAU sing, and when I go to the "Render WAV File" option, it brings a pop-up in Japanese and I can't render it. Anybody have any ideas on what I need to do?

Fyne-Q

Teto's Territory
I had an error that sounded similar, but I'm not sure if it's the same type... Can you show me a screenshot with the pop-up?

JoTehDemonicPickle

Momo's Minion
Fyne-Q link said:
I had an error that sounded similar, but I'm not sure if it's the same type... Can you show me a screenshot with the pop-up?

22i2k8.png

Fyne-Q

Teto's Territory
Okay... I see this one is not the one I had, but I can't see the .ust's name on the topmost bar there are words that mean "New project". Did you save it? UTAU won't be able to render .wav if the project isn't saved. :orly: (Actually, the pop-up told you to save)

JoTehDemonicPickle

Momo's Minion
Fyne-Q link said:
Okay... I see this one is not the one I had, but I can't see the .ust's name on the topmost bar there are words that mean \"New project\". Did you save it? UTAU won't be able to render .wav if the project isn't saved. :orly: (Actually, the pop-up told you to save)

That was it. Thanks for that ;w; <3 Sorry I can't help you with your issue, I'm a noob at UTAU...XD