Can’t think of a title lol

SneezyEevee

Momo's Minion
Hey there, I have a strange question.
Does anyone else have trouble sharing their Utau with others irl? Like I’m not talking about sharing it with “ regular” (for lack of a better term) people who’ve never heard of it but other nerdy people? I know some nerdy people who like anime and osu and stuff like that and I wanted to share my Utau with them but they seemed super weirded out by it. Idk they react to the idea like I’m asking them to smell my cat or something. Like we were talking about nerdy stuff we all enjoy and Vocaloid somehow came up and when there was a lull in the conversation I asked something like “Hi I made an Utau, its like vocaloid, would you like to see it?” They haven’t even heard it yet and it’s almost like I asked them out of the blue, “Hi, my cat smells like crayons, do you want a whiff?”

*holds unsuspecting cat in their faces for them to inhale*

And they try to avoid the subject and I feel like I’m doing something wrong. I never mentioned it again since it was still a fun conversation and I didn’t want to pressure them of course but the weird vibe was there and I’m feeling rather down about it and thought I’d ask you all. It’s kinda upsetting when other nerds act like “normies”.
:bigtears:

Last edited:

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
idk
just say "hey i became a freeware vocaloid check it out"
prolly helps if the utau is pretty good and the demos are well tuned as well
or
yknow
be satisfied in loneliness I don't have any friends

Reactions: SneezyEevee

SneezyEevee

Momo's Minion
idk