Other Casual utau models for covers!

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
so, I've decided that I'm in a model mood, so I've decided to do this! Basically how this will go is that I will make a model, the style is your choice, of your utau in exchange for a cover on youtube!

I would love for people to use r poid's new jester bank, as it's the best one so far, and the newest! http://utaforum.net/showcase/r-poid.180/ (dl available in the voicebank info area, second tab)
The song choice is yours, and all that.

here are the models I make and stuff too, oh, and I can do edited face textures!
I can also make a more accurate base for your utau instead if you wish, but I will throw a less accurate base into the casual one as well.. base is needed .3.

EDIT: THIS IS NOW CLOSED, I HAVE A CRAPTON OF MODELS TO MAKE Q0Q

I'LL MAKE SURE TO MAKE THEM ALL THO YO

Models I've made:
haaay_by_wretchedmmd-d9vjmvi.png

tda_hope__private_dl__by_wretchedmmd-d9vgfg6.png

murmur_figure_thing_idk_by_wretchedmmd-d9qm13t.png

so yeah, make a cover and I'll do a model for you, simple as that~

Last edited:

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko
mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i guess i could give you a challenge i mean cover. Since i would like a model for mine ^^" but could i pm you the details if you would like?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ooh my. :0 Is this still going on? I've been trying to get a model for the longest time now. ; v ;

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ooh my. :0 Is this still going on? I've been trying to get a model for the longest time now. ; v ;
it sure is!
[doublepost=1458694431][/doublepost]
i did a cover for you, i hope it's okay ;w;

here's my utau ain's concept art if you feel like making a model of her: http://utaforum.net/attachments/ain-png.1942/

jnng she's really cute, I'll definitely be able to make a casual model of her, her outfit is so cute but I'd die making it //shot

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd love to get a model of my Yuumei in exchange for a cover or two. ;v ; Not in this outfit though, no. It's too much. .v .; But some sort of short lolita dress thing would be lovely or her ACT 2 outfit. ;;v ;; I'm fine with anything really.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aaalrighty, I finally managed to finish this! Pretty happy with how it came out. :D Hope you don't mind me using that pic for R-Poid, I thought it worked out really well with the song choice and I didn't have time to whip anything super fancy up unfortunately. ;;_;;

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Aaalrighty, I finally managed to finish this! Pretty happy with how it came out. :D Hope you don't mind me using that pic for R-Poid, I thought it worked out really well with the song choice and I didn't have time to whip anything super fancy up unfortunately. ;;_;;

oh my god it's super fancy and I love it like o u o THANK YOU SO MUCH