Inactive PayPal Mixing OTO Other Caustic's Service Jumble

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I am an Utau user who started in 2010.
I can configure CV, VCV, and CVVC/VCCV but am not limited to those types explicitly. All configuration are finely tweaked and created for your bank specifically. I DO NOT do or offer speed/generic configuration.

All prices are estimates and you will need to contact me for exact amounts for your specific bank.

I accept Paypal or Google Wallet as forms of payment, currency conversion is provided by the payment service you use.
In the case of larger/higher cost commissions you may be required to make a deposit before your commission starts.

Feel free to request information about services in this thread, I'll notice it faster than a PM!
green-available | orange-special request, please contact | red-unavailable

OTO SERVICE:
These prices are representative of a Japanese bank, for other languages you will need to contact me.
CV OTO - $3-$6
My CV OTOs are tailored specific to your voicebank to provide a smooth result that people don't normally expect! CV commisisons are all done by hand and very finely configured, as such they tend to cost a bit more than what is offered elsewhere.
CV MASTERING - CONTACT
This isn't just an oto service. This is a bundle of the Sample Editing and CV OTO services. With this service you can have you bank completely customized and fixed up to be even smoother than what achievable with a detailed configuration alone. Please contact me to discuss pricing.
CVVC OTO - $$4-$8
For a CVVC voicebank I adjust how it's configured to better suit the additional samples. It will be configured in a style that should never encounter envelope glitches and work flawlessly!
CVVC MASTERING - CONTACT
Similar to the CV Mastering service except tailored specifically for CVVC banks.
VCV OTO - $12-$16
It's VCV! What else is there to say?
I don't do lazy, uniform VCV configuration. I configure VCV to be as smooth as possible (believe it or not even VCV can benefit from a better oto). The configuration is tweaked to to avoid common issues such as envelope errors and choppiness on fast phrases.

VCV MASTERING - CONTACT
Does you VCV sound weird, even with a half decent oto? Many things can cause this, whether it's the consonants, room noise, handling sounds, mouth noise/tongue clicks, or even just the natural variation in your samples. Many of these issues can be fixed if needed. This service is a bundle of the VCV OTO and Sample Editing services.
If interested then simply send me your bank and we can discuss pricing. Please note that for higher priced commissions that you will need to make a partial upfront payment.
If you are interested in a type of bank not listed here then feel free to ask in the thread or contact me via a PM
Re-Configuration/Fine Tuning - Contact to negotiate
Have a bank that was configured previously but the configuration tweaked?
Send me your bank and I'll check it's current configuration and determine the amount of tweaking/rework that would be required. At which point a price can be discussed.
Due to the nature of some configurations you may not be eligible for this service and have to order a regular configuration service instead.​

Voicebank Services:
Along with OTO services I also offer a few other services for your voicebank, feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Voicebank Packaging: $5
You want to release your voicebank professionally?(or just be cool?) Then I can help you with that!
I can package your voicebank in an installer! The installer will allow windows users to easily install it in the "voice" directory.
This installer will resemble the installers you often see with your favorite software and will add an extra "edge" to your bank's release!

Packaging comes with compression included, this allows banks to be compressed to about 11% of their original size. (ex: 350MB bank down to 38MB )
Additional requirements will be discussed once contacted.

Sample Cleaning: CONTACT FOR PRICE
Have a voicebank that's "dirty"?
Noise, handling bumps, electronic distortion, etc are absolutely detrimental to the quality of your bank!
You are NOT paying me to use audacity's noise removal feature, this is more than that.

I will take you bank and remove many of these issues without affecting the voice itself, benefits of this service include better frq generation and much better rendering.

Price is determined on a per-bank basis so feel free to contact me!

Sample editing: CONTACT FOR PRICE
I will take your voicebank and adjust all your samples by hand. This is to help fix any discrepancies in the recordings. This isn't a "I'll do noise removal to your samples and normalize it" deal, I do much more than that.

I can go as far as correcting some pronunciation mistakes and removing mouth noise such as clicks) from your samples.
paired with an above OTOing service, this also greatly improves the smoothness of a voicebank dramatically!

This service includes the Sample Cleaning service above, so I will give you a price estimate for both.

PRICING DETERMINED ON A PER-BANK BASIS, PLEASE CONTACT.

Compression Optimization: No longer available, please bundle with another package/order with the above 3 services.
UTAU voicebanks are big, so big in fact that many people won't even download many of them due to their size.
With this I will go through your voicebank and make sure it can be crammed as small as possible using normal means.
This involves editing you samples and checking to see if it can be crammed even more to it's gills.
This is almost always possible.

This service is best bundled with an Installer so that the bank can be further shrunken down.

Other Services:
A few Services that I offer outside of the other two categories.

Recording Coaching:
Offered for free or discount with otoing commissions.

If you are new to recording or just want to make absolutly sure you're doing it correctly then I can contact you via a skype call and guide you through how to do it.

Mixing: $2
Sometimes we want to cover that song but can't or don't want to mix it. I'll do it for you for a small fee.

Requirments:
  • link to ust file+voicebank (or rendered wave files)
  • Legally obtainable instrumental (ex: Piapro)

Slots:
Oto:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Other:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

FAQ:

Q: Why are there only 5 oto slots?
A: Voicebank configuration takes a while and demand for it is higher, thus the limit is smaller to prevent backup. The second slot list is for smaller/non configuration commissions.

Q: Why are you prices so high?
A: My services are much more fine and specific then the services provided by other users. As such they take much longer so I cannot provide them for cheap. My current prices are already under valued.

Last edited:

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Heads up!
If you want a VCV oto, I'll also gladly guide you through proper recording to make sure you get the best out of your voicebank.

I'll do it over Skype.

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have updated pricing and fixed the thread a little!
Note that my CV OTOs are fine/smooth configurations and suited specifically to match the voice if you are interested!

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
VCV otos are no longer available, contact me via PM for regular (non discount) pricing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440702592][/DOUBLEPOST]Full Voicebank installers are now offered! These installers are made to be simple, fast, and small! Make it easier for users to get your voicebanks!

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
First installer commission will be free if you let me use it as an example and you meet requirements.

Please supply art to be used in the installer (such as character art, logo(s), and/or name graphics) as separate elements of possible.

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Example added to the CV oto section

Taikutsu-namake

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey there! How would you feel about otoing five VCV banks? I'd need the first one done by October 10th, But then you have a month each between when i need the banks. Just to explain a bit more, These are append banks for my UTAU, And i plan to release them each month after her re-release which is the 15th of this month. So the 15th of every month i'd release one of her banks. They of course have base otos, Though her powerbank might have some broken frequencies, Which i can fix if needed(I haven't recorded it yet i'm basically going off of what happened with her last power append;;; ). But basically you would have a full month in between when the banks are needed!!! I'd also like to arrange that i pay you first, just because of how random it is when i come into enough money to give people, So i like to pay before hand in case i lose that money somehow. Thanks for reading!!

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey there! How would you feel about otoing five VCV banks? I'd need the first one done by October 10th, But then you have a month each between when i need the banks. Just to explain a bit more, These are append banks for my UTAU, And i plan to release them each month after her re-release which is the 15th of this month. So the 15th of every month i'd release one of her banks. They of course have base otos, Though her powerbank might have some broken frequencies, Which i can fix if needed(I haven't recorded it yet i'm basically going off of what happened with her last power append;;; ). But basically you would have a full month in between when the banks are needed!!! I'd also like to arrange that i pay you first, just because of how random it is when i come into enough money to give people, So i like to pay before hand in case i lose that money somehow. Thanks for reading!!

Hello Taikutsu, yes I would be willing to work on these banks.
Understand that I am no longer providing discount pricing on VCV- however do to the large time-span and number of banks, I am willing to do these banks cheaper than the stated price.
As personal policy I do not accept payment until I have finished the oto for a voicebank, but if you insist I can make an exception.

Taikutsu-namake

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello Taikutsu, yes I would be willing to work on these banks.
Understand that I am no longer providing discount pricing on VCV- however do to the large time-span and number of banks, I am willing to do these banks cheaper than the stated price.
As personal policy I do not accept payment until I have finished the oto for a voicebank, but if you insist I can make an exception.
May i add you on skype or have your email to further discuss? I don't get any alerts on my phone of your replies, So i didn't see this until now. I'm completely fine with whatever your price is. Your otos are very high quality.

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
okay, I will send you a message with my skype contact information.

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What about the people who can't use PayPal but would still like to use your services?
It depends, I currently accept Paypal and google wallet but will take any form of payment if possible.
...as long as it's money...I normally don't accept trade and such

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah, sorry I worded that weird, I meant to ask about the people who can't pay with actual money?
I only accept legal tender orz. I don't take dA points, or any other fictitious virtual currency(unless that can become real money). I may accept trades only on certain conditions.

Aali

Ruko's Ruffians
Hello, could you oto my CV bank? I took a few days, but I finally finished it. It's not the best qulaity (I don't own a mic) but I would still like it to have a good oto.

Also I plan to do a second act in the future (hint, hint.)

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello, could you oto my CV bank? I took a few days, but I finally finished it. It's not the best qulaity (I don't own a mic) but I would still like it to have a good oto.

Also I plan to do a second act in the future (hint, hint.)
Yep! I'll mark you down.
Feel free to send your bank via a PM at your convenience.

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I wanted to ask about VCV Lite? I know it's not listed but i just figured i'd ask.
VCV Lite has the same number of sounds as full VCV, so priceing would be the same.
(it actually can take longer as I sometimes need to make extra adjustments- but as a general rule it's the same)

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
VCV Lite has the same number of sounds as full VCV, so priceing would be the same.
(it actually can take longer as I sometimes need to make extra adjustments- but as a general rule it's the same)
Alright then i might as well record a full VCV bank instead of a LITE if i'm going to pay the same XD