Certain Syllables No Longer Playing

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yet another problem, but this time within UTAU itself(I think?) I have about five sounds that don't play. The thing they all had in common was the bit rate was larger than the other sounds, but even when I fixed that they won't work. I deleted all the pmk and frq files trying to fix it, but this is already the third day they still won't play. Any suggestions... I need her to work soon because I have something I need to render for someone, and I'm really confused because they USED to work...

I would REALLY appreciate feedback. Thank you guys for your time... ;u;

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
-bump- ...because the deadline is in a few days and I REALLY need help soon.... ;m;

Shine

Teto's Territory
I would totally help you If I could only understand what are you talking about, but I'm more a fan of UTAu than properly a Utau worker and creator.
Sorry, I hope many people to come here and help you! ;_;
HELP HER. Noooow. ;w;

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Shine, while it's thoughtful of you ask for help for NaughtyPichu, you really shouldn't post if you don't have anything to offer in terms of help~

Although to be honest, I dunno what could cause that. Have you messed with the OTO lately? Have you tried using different resamplers?

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I haven't touched the oto in awhile, and changing resamplers doesn't seem to help... D'x

EDIT: I downloaded an older version of my vb, and it works fine... but I think the problem was TIPS... it still doesn't work with the sounds. I wonder why... D'x