CeVIO Creative Studio S

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
So yep, a new version of CeVIO is a thing now. It sorta got covered up by all the VOCALOID4 announcements and such.

So, the main difference here is that you buy the voices separately now rather than them all coming in a pack together.

jYniqm.png

Also, the trial for S only lasts 30 days while the FREE version of regular CeVIO lasted permanently.

(I personally don't see why they made a whole new thing, there aren't any new features or anything. They were probably just trying to get some hype going around them and got gunned down by VOCALOID once again lol)

[Info Source]

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah they picked a poor time to announce it...they should've waited for either before or after the hype over V4 died down ;; Well....the hype is still there but its not as strong as when it was first announced. You know what I mean. Does the S stand for anything? lol

Maybe once ALYS is all squared away and released she'll bring them some good attention. Personally I have no intention of using CeVIO cause none of the voices appeal to me and last I used it, it left a bad impression on me as being buggy. But I've heard nice work produced from it so~

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, I personally really don't like CeVIO. To me, Sasara just sounds like a badly otoed CV UTAU, I really hope ALYS doesn't sound like one too...

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Wait wait wait

Does it mean we can still use the old CeVIO program ? Or is this latter definitively replaced replaced by S ?

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Yeah! New Cevio voice! IA's little sis!
w92a0nz.png

Looks cute! Sounds cute? We shall see.....

So cute..... sooooooo CUTE!

Last edited:
Reactions: comet3

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
In the beginnning I had thought it was IA's CeVIO bankuntil people tell me it was in fact a different character... But yeah, she soudns cute and I can't wait for one day a duet of IA and ONE >w< (IA performnig the singing and ONE the rapping haha)

Reactions: Info-Chan and oteto

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
In the beginnning I had thought it was IA's CeVIO bankuntil people tell me it was in fact a different character... But yeah, she soudns cute and I can't wait for one day a duet of IA and ONE >w< (IA performnig the singing and ONE the rapping haha)
I second this xD

etherealfrost

Teto's Territory
I do like the rapping samples on ONE's page. I find it strange that this program exists. VOCALOID dominate's the singing market, while AH Software's speech synthesis program is, quite honestly, much better than this. Yuzuki Yukari's voiceroid is amazing.

Reactions: swiss cake

pepro123

Momo's Minion
I do like the rapping samples on ONE's page. I find it strange that this program exists. VOCALOID dominate's the singing market, while AH Software's speech synthesis program is, quite honestly, much better than this. Yuzuki Yukari's voiceroid is amazing.
Thats because though it has a robotic sound, it lets you handle the emotions of the character you are using, it also lets you change the pitch of words that voiceroid cant. by the singing side, is the same as utau and vocaloid, it also lets you tune it, tho it has a lot of choppy sounds

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Thats because though it has a robotic sound, it lets you handle the emotions of the character you are using, it also lets you change the pitch of words that voiceroid cant. by the singing side, is the same as utau and vocaloid, it also lets you tune it, tho it has a lot of choppy sounds
This and I also guess you cannot edit much the phonem to mimicry other languages more easily (but then we'd need someone owning the program to confirm this or not)

pepro123

Momo's Minion
i have the program, and i can explain it like this: you cant write in any other way that in japanese, and only japanese, however, unlike vocaloid, you can introduce various letters on a note and it will still make sound, for example: i write "ああいあうえあ" sasara sings, a-----------iauea.
However it doesnt have any way to change its phonemes, but it has a velocity of the consonant changer.
I hope this may be useful