Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Before you ask there will be a post about this on teh forum later. Hi anyways, my name is Oron Snowflake aka Dioynsus elric red yuki. Aka lance's regular voicer. She has a really hard to use bank right now. It's expieremental its a butchered version of someone v german bank i lost it years ago and can't find it so feel free to let me know https://genius.com/Hi-im-case-smoke-damage-lyrics I want her to sing this song in any langauge you want in any ust. This is for a fan feebie its for a fan of mine thats all I can really say. Anyways this is lance's new design. I need him redrawn with dark skin red eyes and orange hair with braids or laonger, and blue coloring for the outfit and the rest is up to you. If you like the design you can steal it for the utaswap but i ask even tho hes public domain you change up the design a little. the dots are his freckles but this is a sweetooth design for him so like....thats the outfits name.

So please let me know if he's easy or hard to use. If he can be oto'd in a different langauge and itw ould be better? Anyways please be good to him. -Dioynsus E.A. Red Yuki
its suppsoed to be a vc german bank so how would you change it to make it sound good this is suppsoed to be a review/trade and if that's against the forum rules.....uh? I'll just leave hte forum cus my sisters retarded and she wants to sound like gumi. its me doing an impression cus well i have two sisters. shes often left out of my vids cus of the thing. anyways I (she) recorded this bank btw. we just sound alike!

Last edited:

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Before you ask there will be a post about this on teh forum later. Hi anyways, my name is Oron Snowflake aka Dioynsus elric red yuki. Aka lance's regular voicer. She has a really hard to use bank right now. It's expieremental its a butchered version of someone v german bank i lost it years ago and can't find it so feel free to let me know https://genius.com/Hi-im-case-smoke-damage-lyrics I want her to sing this song in any langauge you want in any ust. This is for a fan feebie its for a fan of mine thats all I can really say. Anyways this is lance's new design. I need him redrawn with dark skin red eyes and orange hair with braids or laonger, and blue coloring for the outfit and the rest is up to you. If you like the design you can steal it for the utaswap but i ask even tho hes public domain you change up the design a little. the dots are his freckles but this is a sweetooth design for him so like....thats the outfits name.

So please let me know if he's easy or hard to use. If he can be oto'd in a different langauge and itw ould be better? Anyways please be good to him. -Dioynsus E.A. Red Yuki
its suppsoed to be a vc german bank so how would you change it to make it sound good this is suppsoed to be a review/trade and if that's against the forum rules.....uh? I'll just leave hte forum cus my sisters retarded and she wants to sound like gumi. its me doing an impression cus well i have two sisters. shes often left out of my vids cus of the thing. anyways I (she) recorded this bank btw. we just sound alike!

Heres the drive bank i just want to know.....is he usable and if not is it the oto? is it the desecrioton cus sometimes theirs a glitch is there the type hes made for windows???? so what is it?

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I won't lie. I'm very confused as to what this thread is for. A little formatting and punctuation goes a long way.

If what I'm reading is correct, then this is what I'm seeing:
- a self introduction
- information about a voicebank
- a specific song you want covered
- a design you want drawn
- troubleshooting about an oto

Is all this right?

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
I won't lie. I'm very confused as to what this thread is for. A little formatting and punctuation goes a long way.

- a self introduction

Is all this right?
That is correct. Sorry I am currently on a birthright trip its a jewish mormon thing and I keep forgetting my tongue as apart of it. I'm speaking korean at home so I am very nice if you don't understand! ^^; Sorre!

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
"Hi this is elric diyonsus brother. I am his host family is how you would say. He is requesting this be put in the critique or freebie forum. It might need to be taken down and turned into seperate posts. He is asking for an HONEST utau critique of whether or not...he's how you say usuable. I think he posted this in teh wrong fourm. He's on a birthright trip and that's all I can really say. So he's starting to forget his native tongue which is english. He uses this site in korean to learn korean. So um. This isn't a bump i think you say either I just need to know if he can be useed the way he is now with a german v bank? Thanks his brother in law-Ji (elric is my american name)
[doublepost=1582442466][/doublepost]

- a self introduction

Is all this right?
hey um dion again. enyways um wuld you mind downlaoding him and just seing if he is usable u seem like you get what im trying to do here.

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sure, I can take a look. Please either link me to the vb here or message it to me privately.