Open PayPal OTO OTO.ini Comms (CV JP, VCV JP, CVVC JP, VCCV ENG, MOT FRENCH)

GeneralNuisance

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

CV OTO: $2USD + $1USD per additional pitch​

VCV OTO: $10USD + $5USD per additional pitch​

VC support is an extra $2.50USD per pitch. I'm very good at otoing VCV and can do it quickly if I'm working with an accurate base.
Examples of my oto.ini work: Arachne -SCORPION-, Arachne -RECLUSE-, Stretto Likendo -GENESIS-, Fukitsuma Ongaku -CANDY MONSTER-, Steve Window -WHISTLER-

CVVC OTO: 8USD + 4USD per additional pitch​

VCCV OTO: $20USD + $15USD per additional pitch. MUST BE RECORDED WITH PROPER BGM.​

PETIT MOT: 15USD + 8USD per additional pitch​

GROS MOT: 20USD + 10USD per additional pitch​

If your oto type is not shown here but has a base oto, we can negotiate prices.​

RULES AND CONDITIONS​

I only accept payment in Canadian Dollar via PayPal.

I must be paid upfront. If something comes up and I am unable to oto for you, you will be refunded immediately.

I am 110% willing to hop on a VC with you via Discord and show you my process/how the oto works. It's useful knowledge to have while using the bank itself.

I am not accepting CVVC or CV-C/VCV-E voicebanks at this time. I want to gain experience with these bank types before I charge for services otoing them.

I will never accept Arpasing voicebanks for an oto. Trust me, that's a good thing for both my sanity, and your voicebank.

ALL VOICEBANKS ON A MULTISYLLABIC LIST MUST BE RECORDED WITH BGM/METRONOME. VCCV MUST BE RECORDED WITH THE BGM THAT COMES WITH THE RECLIST. THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE. DO NOT SEND ME A VCCV BANK RECORDED WITHOUT BGM OR WITH THE WRONG BGM. I WILL NOT OTO IT - VCCV RELIES ON CONSISTENT TIMING IN THE RECORDINGS.

ALL voicebank types are able to receive FRQ cleanup, and audio cleanup as a standalone service.

I have the right to deny a commission.

I'm in college so things might take some time.

First come, first serve.

I will not be able to provide you with an oto_ini.txt. I am a Windows user, you're going to end up with a Windows OTO. Luckily, Windows voicebanks are 100% compatible with Mac, so long as they are not .exe files, so this shouldn't be an issue. But if you want your UTAU configured for Mac, you'll need to find someone who either owns a Mac or is smart enough to figured out how to make a Hackintosh.

You will have 72 hours to ask for some fixes on minor issues with your order once it is received. Major issues have a 3 week grace period.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_B

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
I need an CVC Arabic OTO? would you be willing to do that? I know it doesn't mention that anywhere in this post...?

GeneralNuisance

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I need an CVC Arabic OTO? would you be willing to do that? I know it doesn't mention that anywhere in this post...?
I am not able to do this, as I am unfamiliar with the CVC bank type. In fact, I even mention that I am not taking CVC/CV-C banks in this post.

Yumi Ai

Momo's Minion
Hello, are you still taking comissions? And how it would work, like to send the voicebank and all?

Judge

Momo's Minion

CV OTO: $2CAD + $1CAD per additional pitch​

VCV OTO: $10CAD + $5CAD per additional pitch​

VC support is an extra $2.50CAD per pitch, as are romaji aliases. I'm very good at otoing VCV and can do it quickly if I'm working with an accurate base.
Examples of my oto.ini work: Arachne -SCORPION-, Arachne -RECLUSE-, Stretto Likendo -GENESIS-, Fukitsuma Ongaku -CANDY MONSTER-, Steve Window -WHISTLER-

CVVC OTO: CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE​

VCCV OTO: $20CAD + $15CAD per additional pitch. MUST BE RECORDED WITH PROPER BGM.​

FRQ Cleanup: $3CAD per 200 wavs​

Your bank will also recieve PMK and MRQ entries.

Audio Cleanup: $5CAD per 200 wavs​

The cleanup will be very basic. Mostly just removal of mild background noise and fixing mild clipping.

RULES AND CONDITIONS​

I only accept payment in Canadian Dollar via PayPal.

I must be paid upfront. If something comes up and I am unable to oto for you, you will be refunded immediately.

I am 110% willing to hop on a VC with you via Discord and show you my process/how the oto works. It's useful knowledge to have while using the bank itself.

I am not accepting CVVC or CV-C/VCV-E voicebanks at this time. I want to gain experience with these bank types before I charge for services otoing them.

I will never accept Arpasing voicebanks for an oto. Trust me, that's a good thing for both my sanity, and your voicebank.

ALL VOICEBANKS ON A MULTISYLLABIC LIST MUST BE RECORDED WITH BGM/METRONOME. VCCV MUST BE RECORDED WITH THE BGM THAT COMES WITH THE RECLIST. THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE. DO NOT SEND ME A VCCV BANK RECORDED WITHOUT BGM OR WITH THE WRONG BGM. I WILL NOT OTO IT - VCCV RELIES ON CONSISTENT TIMING IN THE RECORDINGS.

ALL voicebank types are able to receive FRQ cleanup, and audio cleanup as a standalone service.

I have the right to deny a commission.

I'm in college so things might take some time.

First come, first serve.

I will not be able to provide you with an oto_ini.txt. I am a Windows user, you're going to end up with a Windows OTO. Luckily, Windows voicebanks are 100% compatible with Mac, so long as they are not .exe files, so this shouldn't be an issue. But if you want your UTAU configured for Mac, you'll need to find someone who either owns a Mac or is smart enough to figured out how to make a Hackintosh.

You will have 72 hours to ask for some fixes on minor issues with your order once it is received. Major issues have a 3 week grace period.
Hello!

I'm able to pay in CAD, but also I was wondering if I could book a request. Nothing far from now, maybe a week or so, or even in a couple days (I'm not sure if this will get a quick response so I'm saying this now).

Finding some time to re-record has been tough, which means finding time to oto is even tougher.

Single pitch oto-ing request!
- 100 - 120 BGM (I will most likely be using.)
- Vb: VCV

I'm also willing to pay the FRQ and Audio Cleanup if necessary.
And if things don't always go according to plan, don't worry, I'm not rushing!

Contact info:
- Discord: Judge#5336
- Email: thiggbiggus@gmail.com

GeneralNuisance

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello!

I'm able to pay in CAD, but also I was wondering if I could book a request. Nothing far from now, maybe a week or so, or even in a couple days (I'm not sure if this will get a quick response so I'm saying this now).

Finding some time to re-record has been tough, which means finding time to oto is even tougher.

Contact info:
Sure. DM me here or on Twitter or on Discord (General Nuisance#1200) when you're ready and then I'll oto your bank.

Taikutsu

Momo's Minion
Hey! Are you still taking comissions? I need you to oto two cv voicebanks, Yuri and Yugo Tokubetsu, my discord is Taikutsu#8826 if u want to dm me.

GeneralNuisance

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey! Are you still taking comissions? I need you to oto two cv voicebanks, Yuri and Yugo Tokubetsu, my discord is Taikutsu#8826 if u want to dm me.
Sorry, my Comms are currently closed, and CV is by far my weakest oto type. I reccomend talking to this user instead:

GeneralNuisance

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello!

Contact info:
Hi, are you still interested in an oto?
Post automatically merged:

Comms are open again

Last edited: