Chinese and English Reclist

Masa

Teto's Territory
Hi, I'm making this Utauloid, and I'm planning to make her tri-lingual, so I'm just wondering if there are any chinese reclists out there?

Also, I've found a couple of English reclists, but I have no idea how to pronounce some of them...

I'll be glad if someone could help me.. but if there's no way of explaining how to pronounce them, could someone please suggest some good quality Utauloids whose voicebanks I could download and use as reference? I need both Chinese and English.. Thank you!!!

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hmmmm I would say that you should focus on a JP voicebank most, since that is what most of the users are used to.

Just a few users are used to work with ENGUTAU at the moment, and I think just 2 or 3 are with chinesse.

Cz http://www.youtube.com/user/ChezzieChan have developed an ENG reclist, it also has tutorials that explains pronunciation of each sample of the CV-VC method. A reference of that reclist is Tony Yonne ENG VB and Natalie Summer.

About the chinesse reclist.... Sadisticlilbrother (SYO) made one and posted somewhere inside the forum... yet the VB which this reclist is based is still a WIP, so there's no reference.