Ciel'd like some friends.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
Basically, Ciel's very friendly, and yet he... doesn't really have canon friends that aren't created by me. o _ o (He's genderless-bros with Ciel Sekaine, and pals with Hekine Chinji, and in a romantic relationship with Amare Arco, but other than that...)
So, I would like to have him make some more friends! :D

Infooooo

Gender: Technically genderless, but I use male for pronouns and such.
Personalty: Friendly to the point of being sometimes overbearing. Sort of a cool big brother type. If someone seems down, he'll compliment them on anything he can think of. Is not upset by too many things, but if someone does or says something that does bother him, he won't say a word about it, he'll just remove himself from the conversation abruptly and GTFO.
Appearance: (a picture if you can) Can be seen here:
[UTAU x MMD] PONPONPON [Ciel Shiin VCV]
Though, the eye colors are opposite from what they should be on that model.

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
Can Amano and Ciel can be friends?
She's..um...12, and female.
Appearance: My profile picture. (She also has her 'other' self,
which is not posted on DA, but will soon.)
(WIP, and I don't have time to make a page on the wiki.)

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Would Ciel be open to having an eleven year old zombie-shoujo friend? ^^

Name: Fuko Zonbi
Height: 4"5
Likes/Dislikes: As Fuko Zonbi is as her name states (a zombie), she likes brains. Even so, she has reformed enough to eat normal human food. She cannot eat overly warm things because they will cause her insides to turn weird and she will have to go to a doctor. Her favorite food is tapioca. Other than that, Fuko enjoys soft things, pillows, porcelain dolls, things that could fall into the Uncanny Valley, cake, sleeping in morgues and people who don't lie. However, Fuko hates loud noises, discomfort, scary movies and fast cars.
Personality: Fuko does not act like a zombie all the time. When she is made fun of, she will go after the nearest "mean" person and do her best to scare them enough to apologize. This often entails trying to eat their brain. She is a sweet child, very clingy to elders, but when it comes to the prospect of death, she is mature for her age. Usually acts like a quiet eleven year old girl. Fuko is very naive and trusting and is definitely a "follower" type. She can be a scaredy-cat, but for some reason, is not scared of dead things. It's been said that she has a strange habit of referring to the dead with utmost respect--as if they are of high status. (For instance, she would find a dead bird , refer to it as a Mr. or Mrs and then say how much she hopes they have a good afterlife.) Fuko realizes that she was very lucky to be brought back to life by her master after being hit by a car, and is sad that many other things do not get the same opportunity.
Appearance: http://www.mangabullet.com/art/174246

CHAOSinDaHaUs

Teto's Territory
Ciel kun~ I'd like to introduce you to Riley Ashitou

Name:Riley Ashitou
Type:crossdresser
Height: 5'3
Personality: He is a pleasant person he basically acts like a girl but has a boyish tone to him. He suffers from mental problems but since he is a vampire he has more self control. When your down he will try to cheer you up. He has a soft spot for Sebastian or Haisho( NekoButler's upcoming UTAU). He carries a knife to in a pocket straped to his leg under neath his skirt. He is a Yandere so when when his friends and loved ones aree hurt he goes on a psychotic rampage and kills all of the ones that hurt them.
Voice: does not yet have a vb since i can't do his voice i need a voicer... ; w ;

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yuugi feels neg- *feeds Yuugi Kit Kat to shut him up.

In the meantime, have a profile (not that you don't know him, but w'ever):

Name: Yuugi Hakune
Personalty: Straight-out honest, hyperactive, a bit dumb, sometimes mean and a sweet-tooth. Oh, and hydrophobic. He can be very nice and caring... But he doesn't show that side of himself very much. And he loves to meddle with the love lives of others.
Appearance: http://smeenilicious.deviantart.com/#/d4i1s7h

Robin Tair

Momo's Minion
Makato Could another Genderless friend.

Name: Makato Yasune (Real name is Daniel but  few know it.)
Race: Summoned creature pretending to be human.
Personality:
Rather blunt and straightforward with their words, mainly due to not fully  understanding human emotions yet. Makato means well  and will stick by those they consider friends. Will eat all the cupcakes and generally try to be a good whatever the heck they are.

<- that what they sound like in the higher ranges (currently working on their low range.) and they look like this: [url]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/81/matakoconceptart.png][/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uQQ-VHcL1k&feature=plcp&context=C4354bb0VDvjVQa1PpcFMkFTvyicTuwB0xc6UcPawppuMJ-yKtEQE=url] <- that what they sound like in the higher ranges (currently working on their low range.) and they look like this: [url]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/81/matakoconceptart.png