Clip Studio / Manga Studio Sale

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Pro version is on sale for 60% off and a great deal at $15. The EX version is on sale at $87. For those that would like to try it first before spending money there is also a free version. A comparison chart is available here.

You can buy the download version from their English site here:
CLIP STUDIO PAINT | Get Started | CLIP STUDIO.NET

Do you use Paint Tool SAI? Do you like its lightweight, snappy brush system that outstrips Photoshop’s but lament SAI’s lack of updates and general state of abandonware or lack of Mac support? Do you use Painter but curse the gods whenever it crashes to desktop during your tenth iterative save? Does Painter’s general buginess lead you to Photoshop only to remind you of how limited Photoshop is when it comes to painting and blending colors naturally?

Manga Studio 5 takes the already best-in-class inking engine found in 4 and pairs it with painting tools that rival Painter and SAI’s with stability akin to Photoshop. It’s 64bit and native on OSX and Windows, unlike SAI. It’s stable, unlike Painter. It inks and paints well out of the box, unlike Photoshop.

Also if you would prefer a physical boxed version of Clip Studio their physical product is called "Manga Studio" and is essentially the same except marketed differently and only available as a disk instead of a download. Amazon has the EX version on sale for $86.52.

Last but not least, if you are planning to do comics and are interested in a brush set that simulates various physical mediums acrylic, shading brushes, layout pencils, pens, markers, etc. that you would use in a traditional workflow there is a really great 200 brush set available for $15.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
And its back. For a limited time Clip Studio Paint is $15/$87 again.

Titled the "Final Sale" of 2014 (it is December after all) it is expected to last another 106 hours from the time of this posting.

Take advantage of it while you can, above recommendation on the 200 brush set (or its little brothers) still stand.

Reactions: Tema

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Daaang that deal is so good that I want to buy it and I can't draw a stick figure. (I'm going to end up flipping coins until they tell me I can buy it)

tinghao

Momo's Minion
I have Clip Studio Paint EX on my desktop and I love it. I got csp because it worked with tablet. I use a XP-Pen Artist 12 Pro Pen Tablet Monitor . Very good price. Works flawlessly with csp.