[CLOSED] Free (mediocre) vector art!

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
So, I'm wanting to practice my art skills on some Utau, and decided I'd do some free art! Keep in mind that I'm a novice, and my art isn't at all great (thus why I'm offering free art), especially with posing/full body. But nonetheless, if you are looking for some Utau art, reply and I'll see what I can do. I'll limit it to four or so entries.

EDIT: some samples, so you can see just what I mean by "mediocre":
project324_by_kineticisepic-d9wj652.png

324n_9283u_by_kineticisepic-d9p0omw.png

Last edited:

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
would you mind doing a bust of my smol child (preferably transparent bg so i can use it on stuff)
cc85fe_6ddf35d56e97485abcab8edd24539d98.png
art by bakkecha

Last edited:

keopi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Go ahead and try regulus if you may. o v o

(Can't get a link right now since I'm in a rush, but search HU01 in the search bar and his design is in that thread~)

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
So I thought I'd share my work I've done for the night. Started on sailor_ravioli's Utau:
xXfhfPi.png

And yes, I'm pretty much copying the poses. I can't come up with poses on my own at all.

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
It's been a long time, but I haven't forgot about this! I'll likely have the second one finished up tonight. The last 2 may be done in the next day or the next month, I can't predict what's going to happen.

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
There was something I wanted to add to the second one when u was making it, but I couldn't remember, so I've decided to release it mostly the way it was. If there's anything you want to have changed, just let me know and I'll fix it. Without further ado:
Etky30U.png

Attachments

• tmp_17798-438hn1546871037.zip
    128.4 KB · Views: 1