-CLOSED-【UTAU HUMAN PROJECT】UTAUVision 2017! ANIMATORS NEEDED!

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
NEW IMPORTANT EDIT!

I'm now only looking for UTAU animators to join me for this year's UTAUVision Contest!

We've found an artist and a tuner! So if there is anyone willing to make nice PVs for our group, that would be awesome! You do not need to be from Canada as an animator! <3

The contest itself will be judged by the following:

Kyaami (Cillia) : Tuning
Ragey (Reiitan) : Tuning
Yusukekira : Mixing
6LIN (Shiva) : Art
Cyberkyo : Creativity/Interpretation theme

I hope there are some of you who are interested!

Last edited:

TomVisser

Momo's Minion
I would join your team im in canada too and it sounds super interesting i sent a request to join the group so /.

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
Canadian user right here yo!
I'd be super willing to volunteer my utau/mixing/art skills for this.

Reactions: Kowareta33

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Canadian user right here yo!
I'd be super willing to volunteer my utau/mixing/art skills for this.
Thank you so much!! >W< I hope for sure you can participate!
[doublepost=1490572753][/doublepost]
*breathes* I'm wanna join, and I might contribute with my utau skill (mixing and tuning)

I was planning not to join bc of anxiety, but ehh my friends rooted for me so woop
I kinda already took the tuning position, since I can't mix or draw. There's nothing else I can do XD
[doublepost=1490572796][/doublepost]
I would join your team im in canada too and it sounds super interesting i sent a request to join the group so /.
What would you join for? It would be awesome to have more people! OUO And a request for what group, the UTAUVision??

Reactions: Cine

TomVisser

Momo's Minion
I could join as an animator/artist or mixing,mastering,tuning. I could basically do everything lol but i cant make usts if my life depended on it

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I could join as an animator/artist or mixing,mastering,tuning. I could basically do everything lol but i cant make usts if my life depended on it
My team needs a mixer/animator! If you are interested for sure, lemme know! We have 2 out of the 3 minimum!