Co-Writers for a web-comic?

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
Okay, so earlier in the day I was role-playing on a chatroom with my friends, and I really liked the story we did. I love drawing, and writing is my passion after music. I the thought that I should turn it into a web-comic! I really want people to help, though! I'd need some other experienced digital artists, preferably who own a tablet so it's neater, someone who can write dialogue, someone to help with the story a little, and maybe someone to advertise the web-comic a little. All these people will HAVE to be able to stay on time and who is responsible.

So here are some of the characters and their descriptions and stuff I give you an idea of them.

Daze
Race: Angel (keeps it secret most of the time)
Hair colour: black
Eye colour: gold
Desc.: A 14 year old girl who is one of the survivors of an apocalypse. She was originally dead, but somehow she has became visible to humans after the blast of the bomb that landed on the world. She is innocent and wants to help the world bios back up and repopulate.

Calla
Race: Demon/Human
Hair colour: jet black
Eye colour: sky blue. Red in demon form
Desc.: A 15 year old girl who was born half demon. Calla is a murderer, and killed Daze's best fried, which leads them to meet each other. Calla is a loner, she lives on her own and doesn't have any sort of home. She is known for her killings, and is wanted because murder is highly illegal due to the rapid population decrease. The people who have seen her haven't had enough time o remember her, or they died.

Sun
Race: Human
Hair colour: sun blonde
Eye colour: aqua
Desc.: A young 9 year old girl who is cowardly and weak. Sun is the future savior of salvation for the hope of Earth. She was mentally scarred when her and her brother, James, went to see their father at his base, when they found their father dead an drenched in blood. Sun was never the same after that day. Her and her brother lived on their own and they kept each other alive.

James
Race: total human
Hair colour: brown
Eye colour: brown
Desc.: A 16 year old boy who protects his younger sister, Sun. His mother was killed in the explosion of the bomb in the apocalypse, which murdered 3.2 million people in two countries. His father was murdered, possibly by Calla, leavin him and his sister alone for the rest of their possible short lives. He then meets a girl names Calla while trying to save Daze and Sun from getting murdered by her. He is brave, strong, smart, and doesn't look that bad, either. He also is secretly in love with Calla.

---
That's all I can remember now, but would anyone like to help? If you do, I need...

Name for credit:
Task:
Examples (mostly for the art):
A little about yourself (it doesn't hurt to become friends c:smile::
E-mail (not required, but it would help if you gave an email I could use to contact you easily with):

--
He website it will be published on is
Http://www.readingoriginaly.weebly.com/