Computer Crashed. :(

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yup, its true. My computer recently broke two days ago. I can't even log onto the computer without it telling me to shut it off again, or else it might damage the computer. I tried many times to no avail. Eventually my mom took a look at it, and said it needs to be taken a look at. Unafortunatly though, my mom doesn't have the money right now to get it checked up, so we are just sitting ducks. (I just hope I didn't lose anything.) ;A;

And if this keeps up, all my birthday gifts I made for everyone will be delayed. And for Reicheru, she might miss her very 1st birthday, and maybe her anniversary. *sigh*

Right now, I am on the Wii, which isn't half as great as a regular computer. And since the Wii won't let me write a journal on DA, I guess I will tell you guys here...

I will try my best to get on and try to make myself active, or if I am lucky, I can go to a friend's house and use their PC.

I am not dead, I am just taking an unexpected haitus with UTAU and everything else I do on the computer, that's all.
Not like its a problem for you guys.. XD

Thanks for reading.