Contest Prizes Recommendations?

Should I add Miku, Luka, RIn/Len English to the list of possible vb's that the winner could choose?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
So. some time ago I mentioned I am holding a contest
the contest is to create an original song with one of the following UTAU
Mizuki Kisaragi Straight or Whisper
Kazuya Kawasumi REBIRTH
and Mai Kawasumi REBIRTH and POWER

and I mentioned the prizes for 1st place and 2nd place
1st Place: VOCALOID English Starter Pack (Crypton most likely will not be allowed, but with votes I will include them)
2nd Place: CeVIO Starter Pack (Color Voice, ONE, and satou Sasara)

but I can't think of any for 3rd place winner
what prize should I give to the third place winner?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Not everyone is interested specifically in english vocaloids, so perhaps the first place prize ought to be vocaloids in general, just with a price limit because of the various prices that vocaloids are.

As for the third place... it depends on what kind of things you're able to do. Things like artwork, videos, or music. Or maybe the song contest involves limited versions of UTAU banks, and the prize is the full higher-quality version.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Not everyone is interested specifically in english vocaloids, so perhaps the first place prize ought to be vocaloids in general, just with a price limit because of the various prices that vocaloids are.

As for the third place... it depends on what kind of things you're able to do. Things like artwork, videos, or music. Or maybe the song contest involves limited versions of UTAU banks, and the prize is the full higher-quality version.
You might actually be right about the VOCALOIDS, I will include JPN Vocaloids, so people can choose from more. Thanks for letting me know