Could somebody help OTO please?

08keart

Teto's Territory
Hi! I'm a newbie here, and I have recently began using UTAU. ^^
My UTAUloid is Chikka Torreliza.
Her voice is still so-so, I was wondering If anybody could help me OTO her?

http://www.mediafire.com/?eqhfvrcidl83pll

Thanks, I would be really grateful, I could draw you a request in return if you would like!

^w^

P

PurinPuff

I can give it a try; I need to get better at otoing anyways. Am I right to assume she's CV?
I can't download her right now, but I'll do so when I get home.

Have you tried already, and just need touch-ups? I can try to give you pointers, if you'd like. Not that I know that much about it, but yeah~

08keart

Teto's Territory
PurinPuff link said:
I can give it a try; I need to get better at otoing anyways. Am I right to assume she's CV?

Have you tried already, and just need touch-ups? I can try to give you pointers, if you'd like. Not that I know that much about it, but yeah~

Thank you! >w<  I'm not sure about CV, I recorded her on Audacity... (I'm sorry for being a noob, gomen T^T)

I have tried with her first VB, but it seemed to make her sound worse. ^^; This is her new one I rerecorded, I oto-ed a few or so but not really a difference..

novagirl

Teto's Territory
08keart link said:
[quote author=PurinPuff link=topic=4311.msg31160#msg31160 date=1354648839]

Thank you! >w<  I'm not sure about CV, I recorded her on Audacity... (I'm sorry for being a noob, gomen T^T)

I have tried with her first VB, but it seemed to make her sound worse. ^^; This is her new one I rerecorded, I oto-ed a few or so but not really a difference..
[/quote]
CV stands for consadent/vowel ex. a sound sample was ba.
Also did you did the frequency settings?  Cause that needs to be set or your UTAU will sound VERY bad.

08keart

Teto's Territory
novagirl link said:
[quote author=08keart link=topic=4311.msg31161#msg31161 date=1354651119]
[quote author=PurinPuff link=topic=4311.msg31160#msg31160 date=1354648839]

[/quote]
CV stands for consadent/vowel ex. a sound sample was ba.
Also did you did the frequency settings?  Cause that needs to be set or your UTAU will sound VERY bad.
[/quote]

Oh, yeah she has those sounds.
I'll probably do that later, I'm not sure, I also have to do the flags.

UTAU is all in japanese, english does not work so I have to guess what the buttons do QwO