Teto's Territory
Alrighty--- I'm working on some artwork featuring my UTAU

BUTT

I only have the lineart done. I've got ZERO Ideas for the coloring. ==*

meishii_w_i_p_by_roxysaurus-dc88g2s.png

the-neo-romantic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
First of all, I REALLY like this piece, it's just so nice! I like how you did her hair ( I absolutely can't draw those ringlets right) and her little birdie is just adorable. I belive you could add more detail to the wings ( not necessarily drawing each feather individually) and to her torso - maybe something to make it more similar to her shoes. The problem I have is with the positioning of her legs - both seem to have a thigh too long, and her butt is seen from a different angle than her upper body. I advise you use a reference picture ( probably one of someone sitting on a regular chair/sofa will do?) - deviantart is full of those, or you could just search google graphics.

I really think this could stay in grayscale, but of course, if it's gonna be your UTAU's main pic, we need colors. It's the same character from your profile pic, right? So the colors are light blue, purple, orange and reddish-orange?
I don't know which of those colors are the most important to you. I googled some purple-orange palettes, a lot of them also use yellow and pink, to look like a sunset. So maybe that'll help you?

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yep, I'd follow neo's advice and I'd even see something in the lines of old rose / pale greyish rose and champagne colours owo (Also this art is gorgeous ! <3 )