Crush a wish

Ayumiya

Momo's Minion
Granted. You drink some of it and when you're about to swallow it, you feel something move. You look into the glass and find some caterpillars.

I wish I was immortal so I can work on my utau forever~o3o

P

PurinPuff

Yummeh. x3

Granted, however the moment you are granted immortality the apocalypse strikes and all humanity and technology is destroyed, leaving you to live alone forever.

I wish I had a wish to wish.

irei1as

Teto's Territory
You get a wish to wish and it's to not with a wish. So you do not wish to get a wish to wish that is not to not with a wish. So you end with a wish to wish not wish to get a wish to wish that is not to not with a wish...
... And so on forever, division by zero or the series of wishes being a series that converges (whatever happens first). But you are happy with the wish to wish to not wish to wish to not wish to wish to not wish to (...)

I wish a had more time to do everything.

Zanav

Momo's Minion
Granted. Every second for most people is now one hour for you. Everything drags on for you.

I wish I had the time.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Granted. You now have a watch, but now nobody will give you the time of day.

I wish for pigeons.

Tsubaki Akatou

Momo's Minion
granted... now they poop all over you

I wish I had a cell phone
(yes I am 17, I know... 17 years old and no phone... hard to believe)

K

khisui

Granted, a normal phone is enough.

I wish it's already next week

Nikiten

Momo's Minion
Granted, but you miss a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be rich and famous.

I wish I could magically pass all my classes.

irei1as

Teto's Territory
Sure, yo do a contract for it Nikiten.
He makes miracles happen. /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

It would be nice to do all this travelling faster. I wish for public teleporters between cities.

Zanav

Momo's Minion
Granted. The public teleporters teleport you to a random city everytime you go in, making travel times even longer going into the teleporter over and over again to get to the right city.

I want a warm cookie right now :3

Zanav

Momo's Minion
Granted. You get a time traveling machine that goes one millisecond back, so by the time you press the button, it's been 130 milliseconds.

I wish I had a good book to read.

Tsubaki Akatou

Momo's Minion
granted, but now it's so good it cannot exist in this world anymore so it explodes on you!

I wish..... I was cured of ditto face syndrome :orly:

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Granted. Enjoy your life as a figment of some child's imagination.

I wish this wish won't get corrupted. [sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]wait, what?[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]