Crush a wish

P

PurinPuff

Granted. They start to hate the fans instead.
I wish I could .oto correctly. >_>;

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but everybody else starts to not oto correctly.
I wish vampires were real and that Edward Cullen would be really a vampire and not sparkle.

P

PurinPuff

Granted. Edward Cullen glows pink instead, and everyone's slowly dying of blood loss.
I wish I could graduate high school already.

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but you get a handful of work for the next week due on the week after that, plus, you are forced to go to the hardest college in the world.

I wish I could draw awesome.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but everything else you're even decent at becomes subpar at absolute best.

I wish I had the patience to finish all my UST projects D:

P

PurinPuff

Granted, but then you suffer a traumatic incident and, as a symptom of post-traumatic stress, you become a voluntary mute.
I wish I could be a real boy [sub]Oh wait, that's not a good idea...[/sub]
I wish I was better at UTAU.

Zanav

Momo's Minion
You get the ability to be awesome at UTAU, but now you lost the ability to talk to other people.

I want another pet cat.

Tsubaki Akatou

Momo's Minion
Granted.... But stuff happens and you all the sudden can't do it better anymore and your worst then you started

I wish My brother would stop bullying my little sister

RINGO

Teto's Territory
Granted.
Your brother starts to bully you, instead~

I wish for a sakura-tree to grow in my house.
*random*

Kero

Momo's Minion
Granted, but they invert your eyesight, thus completely ruining your sense of direction and depth perception, so you run into things the entire time you have them on.

I wish that I had rich, expensive, famous and fantastic imported chocolate in the kitchen or in the pantry or something somewhere.

P

PurinPuff

Granted, but it contains trace amounts of edible lead which will kill you if you ingest it.

I wish my friends would rename their dogs so that their names weren't similar to mine.

Kero

Momo's Minion
Granted, but it has enough caffeine to kill a horse, and you probably aren't anywhere near being a horse. You die.

ha

ha ha

I wish I could bend space-time at will!