Cryptonloids (and possibly other Engloids) can sing in Korean!

kam0109

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
This isn't that big of a surprise but I just wanted to shine some light to this method of using English Cryptonloids because this method is SOOOOO underrated :sad:

The song used is "Mmmh" by KAI from EXO

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
The concept of making VOCALOIDs sing in languages they weren't made for isn't particularly new. Of course there's the multitude of covers, particularly the ones that have Japanese VOCALOIDs singing in English, but its also been part of some VOCALOIDs' marketing. MIRIAM was originally advertised as being German-capable, and many of the PowerFX and zero-g Engloids were marketed in Taiwan singing Mandarin. Maika is made more or less for Spanish, but was recorded with extra phonemes to facilitate other languages like Catalan and English.

kam0109

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
The concept of making VOCALOIDs sing in languages they weren't made for isn't particularly new. Of course there's the multitude of covers, particularly the ones that have Japanese VOCALOIDs singing in English, but its also been part of some VOCALOIDs' marketing. MIRIAM was originally advertised as being German-capable, and many of the PowerFX and zero-g Engloids were marketed in Taiwan singing Mandarin. Maika is made more or less for Spanish, but was recorded with extra phonemes to facilitate other languages like Catalan and English.
That's nice to know! Also I used your UTAU and I loved it