CV to VCCV plugin or how to make an english VCCV?

YumeChan

Momo's Minion
Hello everyone! Back here with another question.

So, I'll make this as short as I can.
I haven't worked too much with english VBs yet and find the USTing process for english VCCV a lot harder than for japanese VCV. I can make it in CV, but I'd really like it to be smooth, so I rather would use VCCV.
I did watch the English VCCV USTing tutorial of PaintedCz and while it did certainly help, I'm still very confused about it. Is there some kind of plugin that converts english CV to VCCV like there is for japanse CV to VCV? I don't assume there is, since I haven't found anything of that sort.

If there is no plugin, I'd like to ask if anyone knows how you would go about USTing the word "Sayonara" in english VCCV. I'm not using a japanese VB for this, since this is literally the only part of the whole ust that has a japanese word. Maybe that's also the reason why it's so hard for me to find a smooth transition for the syllables?

Either way, thank you for any help and have a nice day!

_dream_scape

Ruko's Ruffians
ust it as you would any english word; just use the phonetics for the japanese word. since you're using vccv, it would be something like [sa][a y][yO][O n][na][a l][la]. hope that helped ^^

Reactions: YumeChan

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For the Japanese R sound, you may want to use the VCCV phoneme "dd" instead, since it should be the same sort of tapped consonant.

Reactions: YumeChan