Cyber Monday Sales!

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you don't have a pop filter Amazon has put the Nandy 6" Popfilter for <$10! Free shipping for Prime members.

Pop filters are an essential accessory to all recording. While the finger trick works, nothing makes you feel more professional than singing into a popfilter, no matter the mic that is behind it.

Edit: Found this pop filter outside of the Cyber Monday sales page. Its a bit cheaper at $6.50 but I have never heard of the brand. Seems moderately well reviewed however.

If you are a student and have a .edu email you can get 6-month free trial of Prime.

This is actually my favorite mic under $100.

The Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB is on sale for $56.99.

Its been lower but the price has been inflated for quite a while, nice to see it back down here.

My favorite headphones <$60.

The Koss PortaPro Headphones w/ Case are at an all time low of $25. They look like headphones from the 80s but for good reason, Koss has been making this same design for +30 years. Almost legendary for its quality you won't find better headphones this cheap $25, let alone below $60.

Did I mention they come with a lifetime warantee? They come with a lifetime warantee.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tema

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Woah!! These are some good bargains. Thanks for sharing! Those are some gorgeous headphones.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This one is a flash sale so only available in limited quantities: Blue Yeti for $70. A historic low for this product. Its not my favorite mic, in fact I dislike it very much, but several prominent UTAU users are known to use it.

Another flash deal are Alesis USB Studio Monitors for $65. For those that don't know Studio Monitors are a kind of speakers specifically balanced for a flat frequency response and are made for mixing. Again, another historic low for this product.

Woah!! These are some good bargains. Thanks for sharing! Those are some gorgeous headphones.

LOL I think you are the first person to ever compliment the Koss PortaPros on looks. While they sound amazing I think the most common criticism against them is their dated looks.

Last edited: