Voicebank Daiko Yuuki

Daiko

Teto's Territory
MyuuSik submitted a new Showcase Item:

Daiko Yuuki

Daiko can be identified both as a singing android or an actual human being, it is up to the artist and it’s imagination! Feel free to interpretate Yuuki Daiko as your creativity wishes!

“Victor Miyakawa Yoshiyuki and Yuuri Rekka’s voicers were my biggest mentors. They were the ones responsible for showing Daiko and I all the vastness of the “UTAU universe”…

It is thanks to them I could grow alongside my character and have fun and, eventually, find a way to express myself in a unique way.

Daiko has formed a singing trio with YUMINE ☆ KISA & Fokkusu Keki, as I also grew close to the people who made these UTAU come to life. Alongside them, I always had tons of fun.

Today, being able to compose with Daiko, I am truly grateful for having UTAU in my life!”

— Victor W. ; Daiko Yuuki’s voice provider.View attachment 9859 View attachment 9860 View attachment 9859 View attachment 9860 View attachment 9859 View attachment 9860 View attachment 9859 View attachment 9860 View attachment 9859 View attachment 9860 View attachment 9862 View attachment 9859 View attachment 9860 View attachment 9861 View attachment 9862

Read more about this showcase item here...