Dark meat or white meat?

I want....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Well, im on the verge of aquiring the tokens for a go ahead on a teto skin! Would you lovely folks prefer a dark skin or a light skin for teto?

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Then boy do I have the theme for both of you!

Straight from across the Pacific a 100% authentic Kobe theme "The Emperor of the Rising Sun".

His imperial highness in all his Majesty spins his head on the background of the rising sun.

Surely there has never been a greater sight to behold! Almost brings a tear to my eye.

Reactions: oteto

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Then boy do I have the theme for both of you!

Straight from across the Pacific a 100% authentic Kobe theme "The Emperor of the Rising Sun".

His imperial highness in all his Majesty spins his head on the background of the rising sun.

Surely there has never been a greater sight to behold! Almost brings a tear to my eye.
Until the glorious visage and corpus of teto meets your eyes...... I assume this means ya want a dark theme

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oooh...ah...not really what I expected tbh. xD

Is there a way to change to the defoko skin? xD

Buck

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
In my head, I'm inclined to think that Teto's color scheme would probably fit in a lighter theme better, so that's what I voted.

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Oooh...ah...not really what I expected tbh. xD

Is there a way to change to the defoko skin? xD
At the very bottom left corner of the page you should see the words runaway defoko. Click them. Also I think theres a way to do it through your profile, but I forget

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
I voted Dark, but as long as it's easy to read (aka not Emperor of the Rising Sun, LOL), I have no qualms with either. I hope bread is involved somehow.

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I think having the bred mixed in would be easy if its the light theme, since most of them are drawn bright-ish. idk the bread can be neon or whatever to fit the theme thou. Burnt bread with jam, anyone?

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
Well if it had the bread, then light theme would be best! Dark backgrounds like black on white text makes my eyes hurt.