Darn those crickets

DragonflySpectrum

Ruko's Ruffians
Ugh
whenever I feel like recording a vcv voicebank in the middle of the night and I get all psyched about it, then I remember
THE CRICKETS

It's impossible to record voicebanks in the late noon hours [usually around 6 in the afternoon and past] around here, blah
It's always something
crickets, frogs, cicadas, you'd think it would be quieter out here, but no
it's the opposite
random creatures blaring deafening calls from outside all the time.
Please tell me I'm not the only one with this problem xP

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You don't wanna know.
The best way to describe them is noisy people who don't know how to wear clothes or speak proper English.

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
For me it's people. If no one is running upp/down the staris, turning any faucet/washingmacine/showering/flushing the toilet, opening/closing doors, having a party nearby or mowing the grass. Then there's a plane/storm passing by.

Reactions: Xuu

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Cars, washing machine/dryer, air condition units, lawn mowers, and now my parents' tv. they have it cranked where i can hear it in my room cause their air unit is loud >.<
I could turn my air unit on to compensate and lower some of their noise, but then that's more noise for me to remove. Either way, I can't win unless I tell them to lower the tv.

DragonflySpectrum

Ruko's Ruffians
Hahaha xD
me too
I usually cover myself with a blanket too
it sucks because it's hot in there
but minimal background noise and uh
your awkwardness is muffled
xD

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Everythign I lvoe <3 Though it's very strange you can hear them so loudly =o As son as I've closed my window, it's barely hearable (except if I'm in my bed and there's like, total silence in my room)