dead_byte

Momo's Minion
I have decided to open up configuration commissions

I will configure virtually any functional voicebank with any amount of pitch layers.

The prices below are estimates of my current prices for common voicebank formats. They may be subject to change depending on the nature of the project, though standard voicebanks of these types will generally be of the prices listed. If the type of voicebank you want configured is not on this list, or you are wanting to use a custom recording method, please send me a DM, or an email at deadd.byte@gmail.com with details of the project for a quote.

Estimated delivery time will be determined upon receiving the details of the project. Keep in mind that while the amount of pitch layers or samples does not matter, it will likely take longer to complete for each pitch layer.

For the moment, payment will be only viable through Paypal.

----------

Terms and Conditions:

Within this transaction, I, the service provider, will create a configuration file to make a set of specified voice samples compatible with the UTAU or DeepVocal software.

Once I have completed the configuration file, I will create a short demo for proof of completion. From that point, you will receive the file upon payment.

Upon completion of the transaction, you are free to use it freely for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. Permission for commercial usage is not required upon completion of the transaction. You may use it for other voicebanks.

Unless otherwise agreed upon, I will require that the client have me credited as the creator of the configuration, either within the contents of the voicebank itself, the voicebank's distribution source, or other publicly available venue associated with the voicebank.

You may not:
  • Use it for illegal activity or hate speech.
  • Sell it individually for profit without the accompanying voice library.
  • Take credit for the creation of the completed configuration file. Any unedited variant of the configuration file is not to be claimed as another persons work.

If you use the configuration file as a base configuration for another voicebank, and adjust it to allow that voicebank to function, you may claim it as your own. If you edit the configuration for it's intended voicebank, you may credit yourself as an additional creator or co-contributor.

In the event there are incorrect or broken recordings, I will compile a list of samples needed to finish the bank, and ask that they be re-recorded. You will get one free set of revisions per voicebank. If some samples are still unusable in the revised set of recordings, an extra fee will be charged for additional revisions proportional to the amount of new recordings required and the additional time added in voicebank development time. This does not include samples in the original non-revised voice recordings that were only found to be unusable after the first set of revisions - you will only be charged if the first set of new recordings still has erroneous samples, and requires an additional revision. If you refuse to pay, you will simply have the voicebank handed back to you as-is upon payment for the initial configuration. If you need instruction or advice for a revised set of recordings, I am willing to assist or advise for no extra charge.

You generally will not be charged extra for extraneous recordings ( such as trilled "r"'s or "l"-related samples in voicebanks which do not require them ), unless there is an excessive amount of them. If you are unsure, please inquire beforehand.

Generation of .frq files is free, however, if you wish to have frq files refined, there will be an additional charge for significant adjustment of .frq files, including repair or refinement of .frq files. This includes frequency files of all resamplers. The amount charged will vary depending on the scope of the project.

Clipping and/or shortening of UTAU samples will be provided for free upon request.

By accepting the completed product, you agree to the terms and conditions listed here.

----------

For any questions or concerns, please contact via DM or at deadd.byte@gmail.com

Last edited: