Mystycl

Teto's Territory

my first ever UTAUxMMD cover! its been so long since i last made an MMD video, let alone a full MV! i hope youtube didnt /crush/ the quality even further because i think my editing program already did pretty bad....
edit: the video quality got ruined pretty bad, does anyone have tips on VLC editor ruining my video quality when i add lyrics? i use aegisub to code the lyrics/subtitles and import them with VLC.
also, yesterday (june 3rd) was my UTAUloid's 10th anniversary! i had hoped to release a demo of her new bank in time but unfortunately some things came up and i was unable to get it done in time... either way, i hope to get something done sooner than later. she is not forgotten!
~
UST: Cdra
MMD motions: Mikyuu-Pro
Models: Masisi
Bground video: Deino3330
Song: Dorayak, 17, KIPCIN
English translation: Rana-Kagamine
Voices: Defoko and Momo Momone
Defoko belongs to Ayame. Momo belongs to Momoko Fujimoto.

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My tip is to not use VLC to add subtitles
Handbrake (or FFMPEG if you're not GUI-dependent and a real G) would be better for that job, and you can play around with codecs and whatnot as well, so you can also use the opportunity to reduce the filesize without losing too much quality.
While I'm not sure with FFMPEG as it is part black magic and part excellency (kid you not, ffplay played a file no other program I had could), Handbrake supports .srt, .ssa, and .ssa but it's backwards, so if the subtitle file is any of those, then that should work just fine.

You're using Masisi's models. Nice. Points for not using any of the common models ('specially tda for the nth time)
I believe the models would fit better if you had been more thorough and extensive with the palette changing. I know Masisi's models are odd, but when I made the Teto palette swap for Toy Story 2 Redialed, I simply copied the texture files, edited those, and then set the materials I wanted to change to use the new palette textures.
(For anyone unfamiliar, Masisi decided to make his flat colours use a palette texture instead of the actual material colouring)
Personally, I would go wild and animate my own music video, but that's because I early on vowed that eventually all that I create would be my own original work, sans UTAU voicebanks. Next time, do try. It makes things more impressive.

Other than that, I don't have much to say on the audio perspective since I'm unfamiliar with the tune. So this was more seen from the MMD'er perspective than anything else.

• Love
Reactions: Mystycl