Delta's C# library for UTAU plugins doesn't work

yuuuuu

Momo's Minion
First of all, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, it's kind of a mix of two.

I'm working in a plug-in for my English custom reclist to make it easier to use, converting lyrics to the system of my reclist using a dictionary file.
I learnt C# and I'm using that language for the plugin, but since I don't have an idea how to read UST files yet, I considered using Delta's C# class library. I followed the instructions given in both GitHub repo and niconico blog but the reference fails and when I try referencing again, it doesn't work either.
Does someone know how to fix this, or if there's another dl link corrected?
(I'm still a beginner on programming, so maybe there is an obvious solution that I don't get yet. I searched also in non-UTAU programming communities but it doesn't work either.)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
  1. Clone the git repository to a local folder, or download the repo as a zip and decompress.
  2. In Visual Studio, go to [File] > [New] > [Project...] and create a new .NET Framework project.
  3. Go to [File] > [Add] > [Existing Project...] and add utauPlugin.csproj, UtauVoicebank.csproj, AND Wave.csproj. You need to add all three projects to your new solution.
  4. Right click on References in the Solution Explorer and select [Add Reference...]
  5. Under Projects > Solution, enable the checkmark for all three projects and press OK.

yuuuuu

Momo's Minion
tysm
I just tried again but vs says that the namespace (utauPlugin) wasn't found

Last edited: