Do you know a tool to help working with japanese vcv banks?

Pikachuk(SeleDreamsP)

Teto is love, Teto is life (Rin too)
Defender of Defoko
Hi, I'm posting this question because I want to make some songs using Ritsu vcv and some other JP vbs, but since my keyboard is azerty, it's a bit of a pain to do it (even the japanese mode of the keyboard in reality sets the keyboard to qwerty so the keys don't even correspond to their emplacement on my keyboard)
the fact too that since vcv contains romaji letters at the same time as hiraganas, it makes it a pain to switch between both of them every single time

Do you have a kind of tool that helps you to work with this kind of utau without having to work on a romaji one then converting it back to hiragana ?

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
I recommend presamp. It is a tool that basically turns UTAU into VOCALOID in terms of ease to use. You can slap a romaji CV UST on a VCV Kana voicebank easily as long as you delete preutters and overlaps from the UST.
This cover:

Was made with presamp. (The USTs are custom, though)

Pikachuk(SeleDreamsP)

Defender of Defoko
I recommend presamp. It is a tool that basically turns UTAU into VOCALOID in terms of ease to use. You can slap a romaji CV UST on a VCV Kana voicebank easily as long as you delete preutters and overlaps from the UST.
This cover:

Was made with presamp. (The USTs are custom, though)

I see, I'll try to look at it, thanks
All of this really makes me want to make my own editor lol

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
You could also find a plugin that converts CV to VCV automatically. I know there's a few plugins that work for this.

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I'm not sure if either one will help, but these two plugins are useful for VCV voicebanks/USTs in general.

1. Romaji -> hiragana plugin - this changes any selected CV romaji notes to CV hiragana.
There's a second DL link in that post for "romakanaswitch," which also does hiragana -> romaji in addition to romaji -> hiragana (or it's supposed to, anyway; I'm not sure because I don't have that plugin).
2. Lyric Diphonizer - if you have a VCV voicebank selected, this changes any selected CV hiragana notes to VCV. It also works in reverse if you have a CV voicebank on a VCV UST.

Pikachuk(SeleDreamsP)

Defender of Defoko
Thanks for the advices, I'll look at it

if only utau worked like vocaloid for this kind of stuff, would be a lot easier