Do you know any redistributable voicebank?

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Say I want to make a synthesizer too, do you guys know any redistributable voicebank?

Reactions: Big_B

amalgamidol

Teto's Territory
I'd probably contact her VP first out of courtesy, but Milk is a good voicebank that allows for redistribution, based on the readme.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
I allow for redistribution of Lance! Lance has two banks out, and currently 2 more in the works. you can see her terms of use on her site:

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I allow for redistribution of Lance! Lance has two banks out, and currently 2 more in the works. you can see her terms of use on her site:

Thanks! ^ ^

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The original audio files for ALYS are licensed under GPLv3.

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
The original audio files for ALYS are licensed under GPLv3.

Oh that's amazing! Thank you so much for the information! ^ ^
I'm not quite sure what GPLv3 do though.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Here's a summary and full text of the GNU General Public License. Essentially, you're totally free to do anything you want, as long as your own project is also totally open source and under the same license.

Oxygen Dioxide

Momo's Minion
Google "Before this voicebank is discontinued, you are free to redistribute part or whole of this voicebank in any way, with or without edits, as long as you correctly attribute the voicebank name and author, and clearly state any changes you have made.", and you'll get a list of redistributable voicebanks.
However, please carefully read their terms of use before using them, because google not only returns pages with the exactly same search terms, but also returns pages with similar ones.
You can also find some on my github homepage

Last edited:

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Here's a summary and full text of the GNU General Public License. Essentially, you're totally free to do anything you want, as long as your own project is also totally open source and under the same license.
Thanks! :smile:
Post automatically merged:

Google "Before this voicebank is discontinued, you are free to redistribute part or whole of this voicebank in any way, with or without edits, as long as you correctly attribute the voicebank name and author, and clearly state any changes you have made.", and you'll get a list of redistributable voicebanks.
However, please carefully read their terms of use before using them, because google not only returns pages with the exactly same search terms, but also returns pages with similar ones.
You can also find some on my github homepage
Thank you so much! :smile: