Does anyone know where to download Matsudappoiyo's voicebank?

Masa

Teto's Territory
The links on his Utau Wiki page are broken. I want to download his VCV voice banks, it doesn't matter which one. Does anyone know where I can get it?
Thanks heaps!

P

PurinPuff

http://lllll17.web.fc2.com/index.html

This is Matsuda's homepage. You can download the voicebanks there.
The first column on the left is where to download Matsudappoiyo and Matsudappoine's voicebanks. The last one translates to "garbage" in my browser, so I can't tell you what it is for certain.

The first in the list is Matsudappoiyo's voicebank directory. The next column on the left are the links for the following:

CV Voicebanks
VCV Voicebanks
Retake (Append) CV Voicebanks
Retake (Append) VCV Voicebanks

http://lllll17.web.fc2.com/poiyo-r.html

This is the link to Matsudappoiyo's VCV download list.

The title of each post should have a working download link. You can also sample the voice on the website before downloading.

Hope that helps!

(Also, next time refer to the Help and Advice section, that's where these types of questions go.)

Masa

Teto's Territory
Thanks, but when I download it, I only received a .pl file. What do I do? Can you help me?

P

PurinPuff

Masa link said:
Thanks, but when I download it, I only received a .pl file. What do I do? Can you help me?

I had to look up what a .pl file was. I've never heard of it before. o_o
I can't say I have a good idea of what that means. It should be zipped. (.zip) The only other thing you could click on accidentally was the oto.ini download, which, I think, comes in it's own file anyways.
I have no idea.

Masa

Teto's Territory
I'm pretty sure it's not oto... On the first page there was a button that says Al_97131.zipをダンロードします (roughly translated to "download Al_97131.zip"). And after clicking that, there is only one link that says "Click here to start download". I press that, and downloaded a .pl file... I don't get it...

Masa

Teto's Territory
Nevermind, I figured it out, it was my downloading software that has problems, I tried it using Google Chrome to download it this time and it worked! Thanks a lot! You've been really helpful!

P

PurinPuff

Masa link said:
Nevermind, I figured it out, it was my downloading software that has problems, I tried it using Google Chrome to download it this time and it worked! Thanks a lot! You've been really helpful!

No problem, I'm glad to help out. :D