Does anyone know why my UTAU suddenly freezes in the middle of singing?

Tozzy

Teto's Territory
ever since my utau got her VCV bank ready I've noticed a pattern where sometimes my utau Asuka would sing fine but then suddenly she'd stop and freeze. I find this super annoying since I want to cover songs but it will just freeze. other utaus work fine when i try out the ust with a different utau. Another utau who would do something like this is Neko Kanochi except for her it would just crash utau synth.

if anyone knows anything please let me know ;; I don't want to have to guess if Asuka will be able to cover certain songs or not..

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do you know if UTAU is stopping on a particular audio sample, or if it's entirely random? Does this only happen when you're playing the UST within UTAU, or does it stop up when you try to export a WAV file as well?

Tozzy

Teto's Territory
Do you know if UTAU is stopping on a particular audio sample, or if it's entirely random? Does this only happen when you're playing the UST within UTAU, or does it stop up when you try to export a WAV file as well?
hello. I found out that it stops and freezes when it gets to the - し note. I don't know how to fix this ;;

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Have you checked the oto for that note? There needs to be white space (space in between the consonant/pink on the left and cutoff/blue on the right) for UTAU to play the note properly. If there isn't any white, you might need to move the consonant to the left or the cutoff to the right.
I can't include any photos right now, but I could add them later if you need!

Tozzy

Teto's Territory
Have you checked the oto for that note? There needs to be white space (space in between the consonant/pink on the left and cutoff/blue on the right) for UTAU to play the note properly. If there isn't any white, you might need to move the consonant to the left or the cutoff to the right.
I can't include any photos right now, but I could add them later if you need!
Yes there is a white space ;; I posted a picture of what it looks like just in case in this reply

image.jpg

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Ah, you're on UTAU-Synth. (I just noticed that in your original post... not sure how I missed that the first time.)
If it's an issue specific to UTAU-Synth, I wouldn't know what it is because I use Windows UTAU. Sorry! The only other thing I can think of is regenerating the frq file. The oto looks fine based on the photo.
Sorry for responding a bit late, too ^^; good luck! I hope it resolves on its own or that someone else is able to figure it out.

Tozzy

Teto's Territory
Ah, you're on UTAU-Synth. (I just noticed that in your original post... not sure how I missed that the first time.)
If it's an issue specific to UTAU-Synth, I wouldn't know what it is because I use Windows UTAU. Sorry! The only other thing I can think of is regenerating the frq file. The oto looks fine based on the photo.
Sorry for responding a bit late, too ^^; good luck! I hope it resolves on its own or that someone else is able to figure it out.
that's okay ^^ i'll try to see if regenerating the file works ^^;;