Open Art Does anyone need art done for their project?

skeleton_soup05

Momo's Minion
I don't have much stuff I'm working on atm and figured I'd offer to do some art for anyone who needs it! I'm not looking to get paid for it since I'm just killing some time. I'm very new to these forums so please forgive any mild incompetence on my part.

I will not do:
- NSFW
- Heavy gore
- Furries
(No offense meant with that last one, I just personally don't like drawing furries)
If you aren't sure if your request falls under stuff I won't do then feel free to ask!

If you have a design already then please be prepared to send it to me as well as a description/image of the pose(s) you have in mind. It would also be helpful if you had an idea about the kind of style you want-- I obviously have a style I'm most comfortable drawing in, but if you're looking for something else I can probably do that! I can also do any kind of background work you might want.

Again, I'm not looking for payment here, just a cool project to be a part of-- PM me if you're interested and have a nice day :smile:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do you do character design? I've got an idea for an alternative design for my UTAU, but it's just to visualize a concept and not really going to be part of a larger project. I'd be willing to offer something in return, such as USTs or reclists or various other non-visual vocalsynth things. Feel free to ask about anything you have in mind.

If you'd prefer to work on something more like art for a music video, or if you'd rather not come up with a design, I can let someone else make an art request instead.

skeleton_soup05

Momo's Minion
Do you do character design? I've got an idea for an alternative design for my UTAU, but it's just to visualize a concept and not really going to be part of a larger project. I'd be willing to offer something in return, such as USTs or reclists or various other non-visual vocalsynth things. Feel free to ask about anything you have in mind.

If you'd prefer to work on something more like art for a music video, or if you'd rather not come up with a design, I can let someone else make an art request instead.
Yeah, I'm totally down to work on a character design!

You mentioned that it's an alternate design of your UTAU, so if you have any images of the character's usual design could you send me those? Also, it would be great to know how much change you would like there to be from the original design-- as in whether it's a few changes in accessories or a different look overall. If you're looking for a costume change based on a specific style of fashion/a specific type of hairstyle then it would be good to see an image of something similar just so we're on the same page. If it's nothing too specific I can just base it on whatever description you give. If you have pose(s) in mind then lmk, otherwise maybe just a quick description of their vibe so it isn't too out of character?

W3irdGh0st1

Momo's Minion
can you do a character design for a voicebank im trying to make it can be any gender any hair any anything i just want the style of clothing to be in the weirdcore Aesthetic, im sorry if thats to much to ask

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, I'm totally down to work on a character design!

You mentioned that it's an alternate design of your UTAU, so if you have any images of the character's usual design could you send me those? Also, it would be great to know how much change you would like there to be from the original design-- as in whether it's a few changes in accessories or a different look overall. If you're looking for a costume change based on a specific style of fashion/a specific type of hairstyle then it would be good to see an image of something similar just so we're on the same page. If it's nothing too specific I can just base it on whatever description you give. If you have pose(s) in mind then lmk, otherwise maybe just a quick description of their vibe so it isn't too out of character?
I'll send you a DM with the details!

skeleton_soup05

Momo's Minion
can you do a character design for a voicebank im trying to make it can be any gender any hair any anything i just want the style of clothing to be in the weirdcore Aesthetic, im sorry if thats to much to ask
Are there any more details about this character you want to be included? Weirdcore seems to be a broad fashion style/aesthetic, so anything that would narrow it down would help to make sure we're on the same page. If you just want me to design a character under the umbrella of weirdcore fashion without any specifications that's also fine, I'd just like to make sure that you know what I come up with might not be what you have in mind.

W3irdGh0st1

Momo's Minion
Are there any more details about this character you want to be included? Weirdcore seems to be a broad fashion style/aesthetic, so anything that would narrow it down would help to make sure we're on the same page. If you just want me to design a character under the umbrella of weirdcore fashion without any specifications that's also fine, I'd just like to make sure that you know what I come up with might not be what you have in mind.
no specifications really, i just want you to surprise me if thats ok