Does your Utau have any friends?

Discussion in 'UtaOC' started by tetodash, Sep 27, 2018.

1. tetodash

tetodash Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    It seems like a cool thing for your Utau as a character to have friends. Even the famous Vipperloids have friends. Such as Teto being friends with Momo, Defoko, Ritsu, ect. I tend to call my friend’s UTAU my Utau’s friends. My Utau Hayashi Katsumi is a very nice person (or robot) and is friendly to everyone. So she would make friends easily. Does anyone have stories about UTAU as characters having friends, family, or even lovers? I’d love to hear about it!

Sync_Ye likes this.
  3. NIKA

NIKA Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    My first UTAU, Akai Deo is friends with my friends' UTAUloids (they were the ones who were with me since the start of my 'actual' UTAU journey~). The names of his friends are Rhea Amene and Yumi Yuune (and the rest of my friends' UTAU actually, these two are the main UTAU of my friends)

Deco is the younger sister of Deo; they just have a one year age difference. Their bond is very strong, its like they are twins already~!

For my other UTAU, D.SUE is friends with Deo+Deco, while on the other hand,, they often have conflicts with my most recent UTAU, Augustus.

Deo and Augustus are both part of the same UTAU group- the COLOURloids, but they are just acquintances because Deo can't keep up with how Augustus acts lol

This has gotten pretty long, but I just love sharing deets of my UTAU/OCs (albeit still not finishing their character profiles crie)

4. spookysneeze

spookysneeze Harp Seal Enthusiast Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    My UTAU Selky and my friend Akirachal's (idk if she has an account here) UTAU Anna have this sort of like, sisterly relationship? Like they're not related but they act like it.
    And then canonically she has other friends, but they're not UTAU so idk if it counts-

5. Ivy!

Ivy! Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I headcanon that the character for Stormy's genderbent voice is her older cousin? Otherwise no (though I kind of want her to)

6. peeslubn

peeslubn Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I'd love to interact with more UTAU's more often, but Daichi's personality is very... anti-social i'd say. He does have a boyfriend though! I love making them duet together.

7. ChibusChubus

ChibusChubus Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    For Mirai, I'd say her friends would be Dianne (perennia's utau. Idk if she has an account here tho) and Airise Harasaki (my sister's UTAU). I'd say that Mirai especially gets along with Airise because they're both quite mischievous and outgoing while Dianne is a more introverted character (my headcanon is that when they first met, Dianne couldn't stand Mirai but she eventually got used to her). I'd say that Dianne would be closer to Tani because she's a lot more mellow than her sister. I'd say Chikako is good friends with Mirai and Airise and they all kinda form a trio or something haha