don't understand SETPARAM

suromoshon

Momo's Minion
I recorded a CV UTAU with my voice and i was tryna oto it. i got tired of oto-ing it manually and decided to use SETPARAM. it seems that the program was done oto-ing every single file. BUTTT, idk how to save it? like i tried putting it in the folders n stuff, but its not appearing on my voicebank settings in UTAU. idk how to make the oto-ed filed appear. for now, only the files i had manually oto-ed is appearing. did i click on the wrong save button? did i put it in the wrong file? i did reload too fyi!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
SetParam is not an OTO generator, it is an OTO editor. Although it does have the ability to generate VCV base OTOs for you to fine-tune, you are better off configuring CV voicebanks from scratch. Here's a guide if you need it.

That said, here's how you save your edits. If you are running setParam in standalone mode and editing the whole voicebank, use Ctrl+S or File > Save voice configurations. If you are running setParam as an UTAU plugin, it will only bring up the OTO entries for the currently selected notes. You can use the same Ctrl+S shortcut to save the OTO. Then, when you return to UTAU, use Ctrl+G or Tools > Voice bank settings to open the OTO window, then click File > Reload and OK.

Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I recorded a CV UTAU with my voice and i was tryna oto it. i got tired of oto-ing it manually and decided to use SETPARAM. it seems that the program was done oto-ing every single file. BUTTT, idk how to save it? like i tried putting it in the folders n stuff, but its not appearing on my voicebank settings in UTAU. idk how to make the oto-ed filed appear. for now, only the files i had manually oto-ed is appearing. did i click on the wrong save button? did i put it in the wrong file? i did reload too fyi!
I recommend more sampler for otoing CV voicebanks
It takes a longer time, but moresampler is genuinely adapted for that
Also if you're just starting I recommend you change your og wavetool to the latest version
Og wavetool has performance issues which are likely to have been fixed in the later versions (can't confirm, haven't used it yet)

mi1chi(defoko #1 fan !!!!

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I recommend more sampler for otoing CV voicebanks
It takes a longer time, but moresampler is genuinely adapted for that
Also if you're just starting I recommend you change your og wavetool to the latest version
Og wavetool has performance issues which are likely to have been fixed in the later versions (can't confirm, haven't used it yet)
moresampler is Not ment to oto cv vbs, only cvvc and vcv