Downloaded iroiro (im sorry if im saying it wrong) but...

gogynotfound

Momo's Minion
Hi! I'm a bit new to this website and I don't really know how to use it, but I'm trying my best! I downloaded iroiro and when I opened it in Tools>Plugins *or at least I think that's what it's called?* and click iroiro, this popped up.. I'm sure nothing's wrong with it, but I can't read what it's saying because it isn't my language. Also I don't know how to send images on here. I'm sorry! All I can read is,
"[#VERSION]
UST Version 1.20
[#SETTING]
Tempo=120.00
VoiceDir=C:\Program Files (x86)\UTAU\voice\uta
CacheDir=
Mode2=True"

and "Test 2, Test 3" folders on the top

gogynotfound

Momo's Minion
Hi! I'm a bit new to this website and I don't really know how to use it, but I'm trying my best! I downloaded iroiro and when I opened it in Tools>Plugins *or at least I think that's what it's called?* and click iroiro, this popped up.. I'm sure nothing's wrong with it, but I can't read what it's saying because it isn't my language. Also I don't know how to send images on here. I'm sorry! All I can read is,
"[#VERSION]
UST Version 1.20
[#SETTING]
Tempo=120.00
VoiceDir=C:\Program Files (x86)\UTAU\voice\uta
CacheDir=
Mode2=True"

and "Test 2, Test 3" folders on the top

Oh, I think I found out how to add the image.

Trouble with iroiro.PNG

gogynotfound

Momo's Minion
I downloaded the latest version and something weird popped up. What do I do?

What does this mean..PNG

Actually, I just clicked OK and followed your steps, but it now says,

Another confusing message.PNG

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Is UTAU installed to Program Files? Move the entire UTAU folder to somewhere else, like Desktop or Documents.

gogynotfound

Momo's Minion
Okay, I did everything that you just said and then opened up UTAU. I clicked the plugin and something popped up.

Avast is probably bugging out.PNG