sakura_tsukine_by_lemondolly-d5rmnn8.png

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
PikaPokket link said:
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=4698.msg34763#msg34763 date=1358301118]
Here si the one of Sakura:
sakura_tsukine_by_lemondolly-d5rmnn8.png
Damn. Just.... It must take serious skill to get that anatomy right with a mouse :O
[/quote]
Um... thanks? xD

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Okay guys I'm taking a head count of all the requests I need to finish.
I won't be able to get around to them until maybe later this week or something.... you know cuz I got the CAHSEE coming up which i guess is some huge test I need to graduate high school and stuffs so I really need to be studying and not drawing plus I got a commission and a request outside of this thread...
So yeah... with that said I've reviewed all of the requests I've gotten on this thread and I wrote up a little something of my own comment on each them. Remember I said I would only do it if I liked the design and I'm a little disappointed to be honest. I want permission from a couple of you to change the design a bit like I did with Sakura. So here are my comments about each design. I'm about to tear these designs apart, so read at your own risk!:

Okay where to start.... the outfit is just too simple. I really dislike that he or she has two different colored eyes, I can't really tell the gender, and the outfit is weird. I really want to change the way he or she looks but I need permission! :sad:

Okay this one actually isn't so bad. I might do it but be aware that I really suck at drawing dudes. Just saying. So he might look like a girl when I'm done.

This one is just.... really unoriginal. The design is not too bad just the fact that she doesn't coordinate too well. There are designs added in weird places and the number on her neck is BAM. Right there. It should be moved. I would like to modify this outfit ALOT. I just want permission.

OH GOD I CAN'T DRAW GUYS TT^TT
I'll try.....

Okay he's actually pretty cute. ^^
It looks like he will actually be pretty easy to draw! :D

Sorry for tearing your UTAUs apart but honestly I'd rather have said what I think about them instead of just skipping them and saying nothing at all.

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Lemondolly link said:
Okay guys I'm taking a head count of all the requests I need to finish.
I won't be able to get around to them until maybe later this week or something.... you know cuz I got the CAHSEE coming up which i guess is some huge test I need to graduate high school and stuffs so I really need to be studying and not drawing plus I got a commission and a request outside of this thread...
So yeah... with that said I've reviewed all of the requests I've gotten on this thread and I wrote up a little something of my own comment on each them. Remember I said I would only do it if I liked the design and I'm a little disappointed to be honest. I want permission from a couple of you to change the design a bit like I did with Sakura. So are my comments about each design. I'm about to tear these designs apart, so read at your own risk!:

Okay where to start.... the outfit is just too simple. I really dislike that he or she has two different colored eyes, I can't really tell the gender, and the outfit is weird. I really want to change the way he or she looks but I need permission! :sad:

Okay this one actually isn't so bad. I might do it but be aware that I really suck at drawing dudes. Just saying. So he might look like a girl when I'm done.

This one is just.... really original. The design is not too bad just the fact that she doesn't coordinate too well. There are designs added in weird places and the number on her neck is BAM. Right there. It should be moved. I would like to modify this outfit ALOT. I just want permission.

OH GOD I CAN'T DRAW GUYS TT^TT
I'll try.....

Okay he's actually pretty cute. ^^
It looks like he will actually be pretty easy to draw! :D

Sorry for tearing your UTAUs apart but honestly I'd rather have said what I think about them instead of just skipping them and saying nothing at all.
Meh. Mind tearing my [NEW ONE] down while you're at it? =w=
I haven't had the time to ask anyone.
Satsuine Airisu- She's OBSESSED with fitting in with everybody, so she tries to dress like a stereotypical UTAU/VOCALOID, a sailor-iish dress that resembles a hanbok. She hates wearing anything that would make her stand out, and she dislikes having unique anything. Her sleeves cover her hands because she becomes insecure and violent if they don't :P
http://pikyopocketnoses.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5s9x2h

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
In marcker's defense, I think that this is the case with them:
Sometimes people want relatively normal looking UTAUs, given that normal people do sing too :wink: maybe something as a character that most people can relate to, you know? maybe their UTAU is a representation of their desires/wishes such as them wanting red hair or different color eyes, etc. I like fancy robot designs, but plain ones are ones you can relate to :smile:

P

PurinPuff

Just gonna put this here.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/115/6/3/kazu__utau__by_xx_eternaldreamer_xx-d4v0i5y.png

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
PikaPokket link said:
Sometimes people want relatively normal looking UTAUs, given that normal people do sing too :wink: maybe something as a character that most people can relate to, you know? maybe their UTAU is a representation of their desires/wishes such as them wanting red hair or different color eyes, etc. I like fancy robot designs, but plain ones are ones you can relate to :smile:
I see what you mean, but it doesn't really stick out. I like UTAUs that seem a little more original.

PurinPuff link said:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/115/6/3/kazu__utau__by_xx_eternaldreamer_xx-d4v0i5y.png
Okay! :smile:

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Lemondolly link said:
[quote author=PikaPokket link=topic=4698.msg35227#msg35227 date=1358947888]
I see what you mean, but it doesn't really stick out. I like UTAUs that seem a little more original.

PurinPuff link said:

Okay! :smile:
[/quote]
Well maybe he can have a casual Normal CV look and then an extraordinary append design :smile: I don't know, I'm just making stuff up =3=