Duet/Chorus USTs?

Weazer

Momo's Minion
I want to practice mixing songs that have 2+ UTAUloids singing them. I can't really remember any songs that are duets+ or that would be good as an UTAU duet+ (like This Is The Happiness And Peace Of Mind Committee)

So, help on naming existing USTs for things like that? I'm too lazy to type what duets+ I already have so just mention all the ones off the top of your head. xD

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Happy synthesizer
Worlds end dancehall
Matryoshka
Platinum romance
Cendrillon

Weazer

Momo's Minion
Wow, I actually forgot about all of those except Happy Synthesizer. xD
Thanks a lot guys! If anyone has more, just comment :u

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
MAGNET!
Well. Someone had to do it. ;D
Theres this new-ish one called Dragon Rising (At least the subbed version is new :P)
Knot or Not?
1, 2 Fanclub
APATITE
Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder
Anti the Holic
A Feeling of Ruin and Ecstasy
Ready to Fight For Yourself
Aaand more but I'm really running out. All others I know have been said xD;
Maybe you could also try a song that's 1 singer but has a different UTAU on the harmonies, if that makes sense :D

Weazer

Momo's Minion
TaiyoProwerz link said:
MAGNET!
Theres this new-ish one called Dragon Rising (At least the subbed version is new :P)
Knot or Not?
1, 2 Fanclub
APATITE
Anti the Holic
Maybe you could also try a song that's 1 singer but has a different UTAU on the harmonies, if that makes sense :D
Wow, those are so many! ;v; And that's a good idea, I can do that for some songs! Thank you!

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Weazer link said:
[quote author=TaiyoProwerz link=topic=3652.msg26601#msg26601 date=1349280504]
MAGNET!
Knot or Not?
1, 2 Fanclub
APATITE
Anti the Holic
Wow, those are so many! ;v; And that's a good idea, I can do that for some songs! Thank you!
[/quote]

No problem! I'm honestly really glad I could be of help :D also, I got some more if you're interested. Even if you're not I'll still say them anyway! 8D
Orphan
Gekokujou
iNSaNiTy (Or however it's spelt xD)
Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain
~Alluring Secret~ Black Vow
Okay, Green is the enemy
Go Google It
Aniimo
Cendrillon / Adolescence

Probably more but I think it's about time I stopped spamming songs all over the place now 8D;;
I think there was this one called Synchronicity or something. I've never heard it myself xD;
Good luck with your duets, it'd be great if you could post them here sometime~ I'd love to see them ^^

Weazer

Momo's Minion
TaiyoProwerz link said:
No problem! I'm honestly really glad I could be of help :D also, I got some more if you're interested. Even if you're not I'll still say them anyway! 8D
Orphan
Gekokujou
iNSaNiTy (Or however it's spelt xD)
Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain
~Alluring Secret~ Black Vow
Okay, Green is the enemy
Go Google It
Aniimo
Cendrillon / Adolescence

Probably more but I think it's about time I stopped spamming songs all over the place now 8D;;
I think there was this one called Synchronicity or something. I've never heard it myself xD;
Good luck with your duets, it'd be great if you could post them here sometime~ I'd love to see them ^^
No no, all the suggestions are welcome! You're really helping me out! I'll probably post a duet when I get better at mixing and such. xD

NicolaCola link said:
There's been a topic like this before, it has a bunch of good duet songs:

http://utaforum.net/index.php?topic=3110.0
Ooh, thank you! Sorry for repeating something someone else already asked, then. /facepalm