Elderly UTAUs?

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Is there any UTAUs that are recorded by/sound like an elderly man or woman? I was thinking about how funny it would be to get my grandparents to record UTAUs (albeit impossible, lol). Sorry for such a strange question. ;u;

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well, there's LOKE, two Win100%-loids... Grandpa Nakayima or something...

willowispembers

Ruko's Ruffians
Um... I know Mikami is listed as 61 years old or something in his readme (which is still kinda young for elderly imo), and he has more of a deep/strong voice instead of just elderly sounding... (Which also might not be exactly what you're looking for if you wanted like, a really elderly voice or something...)

I'm not too sure of many others though, I'm sorry.. orz

Oh yeah, also forgot C. Hamanekku as well.

Darach

Momo's Minion
I think it'd have a very key character if there are elderly voices around. Apart from fooling around, I can see why someone would use them for narrating or dramatic/history-esque songs. Can't help you though, I have no idea if there are any.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, it was kind of a strange request, huh? Mikami sounds really cool.

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
I don't think it's funny or impossible. There are plenty of people who can still carry a tune well into their 80s and they have a very unique tone to their voices. It's the same with children.
It's been annoying me for a while that nobody else has tried it.

I don't have grandparents so the oldest people I can get to record banks are my parents and they're only in their 50s.

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
I have an unreleased UTAU that sounds like an old man.
I have to make sure the files are still around since a lot my data was lost when my external bricked.
I never really released him, because he does sound pretty geriatric and silly.
Which is wonderful to me.