Ello utaforum!

ewudora

Teto's Territory
Hello! I'm Ewudora, an amateur utauloid user!
I've been dwelling the UTAUloid community for quite a while now, but I decided to no longer be a lurker.

I mostly work with covers (tuning, mixing, ust making), however, I also work with oto.ini configurations and record some voice files from time to time. I plan on saving for a new mic so I can also record some better quality utau and voice covers as well.

My favorite UTAUloids are Namine Ritsu, Sukone Tei, Gahata Meiji and Toujoh Wystaria. I also own 2 voicebanks of my own: Allois and KUTORI.

My favorite producers are Kikuo, ATOLS, Mitchie M and john. .

All my social medias are under the alias of ewudora so it can be easier to find me! I have an youtube channel and a twitter.

Reactions: Kazumimi

Kazumimi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello fellow person of culture~! It's always nice to see another Tei fan turn up! :sing:

I see you're also a cover maker! I'm a bit envious that you can UST, haha; I personally cannot so I have to rely heavily on premade stuff. XD

Welcome to UF!

Reactions: ewudora

ewudora

Teto's Territory
Hello fellow person of culture~! It's always nice to see another Tei fan turn up! :sing:

I see you're also a cover maker! I'm a bit envious that you can UST, haha; I personally cannot so I have to rely heavily on premade stuff. XD

Welcome to UF!

We stan an yandere vipperloid ~ :love:

Thanks a lot!! Also, if you ever find yourself in need of an ust, feel free to let me know so I can make one for you!!! <3

Reactions: Kazumimi

Kazumimi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yesss!! We do~! :love:

And that's so kind of you!! I'll be sure to take you up on that offer if I ever need a UST!! Thanks a bunch! :smile: