Ello!

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi! My name is Tiffany. I'm a 21 year old college student (well, I'm currently on leave). I've been a Vocaloid/UTAU/synthesized voice fan for... two years now? I'm just now really getting into UTAU though. Yesterday I discovered the magic of UTAU-Synth, and I've been playing with it ever since. I started an original song with Defoko but then (after much wrestling with technology) downloaded Tei and Ritsu Kire (I admit it, I'm a sucker for RK), so I'll probably continue it with one of them (or make covers with all three... or make it a song for a trio...). I don't have any formal musical education, so I'm kind of learning as I go.  :sing: (I.E. it really sucks right now) I'm also working on Tei covers of Higurashi songs because I'm amazed it hasn't been done yet (that I can tell by my Youtube searches. Haven't checked NND).

Nice to meet you all~  :smile:

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
Hello~~!! Welcome to ze forum!

I have no musical education either, and frankly, I'm very musically-inept, but that never discourages me from having fun with UTAU and the community! It's all fun and games here, my friend!

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
lapinblanc link said:
Hello~~!! Welcome to ze forum!

I have no musical education either, and frankly, I'm very musically-inept, but that never discourages me from having fun with UTAU and the community! It's all fun and games here, my friend!

Zank you~  :love:

I'm glad to know I'm not alone!  :wink: It's actually a good part of the reason I got into UTAU. One of the Vocaloid/UTAU users I follow on Youtube told me that they didn't have any musical knowledge until they downloaded UTAU, and they did a really nice cover, so once I found UTAU-Synth, I thought, "Why not?"