English Accent Append?

Rushur

Teto's Territory
(I'm new to UTAU and even newer to this website idk what to do or if this is the right place)

I have a cv Japanese wip utauloid, his voicebank already has an English accent, by that I mean he sounds like a discount Oliver sometimes, but I was thinking of making an append where the English accent really just shines through, I would do a power append but sadly, there are virtually no tutorials from what I've seen.

if anyone has a tutorial on a power append I'll do that instead of English accent.

(I am British)

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
From my experience, what makes a vb 'powerful' is more about the consonant pronunciation than actually having to yell. I recorded a power bank without ever actually yelling or even being loud.

Rushur

Teto's Territory
ack
[doublepost=1550500923][/doublepost]
From my experience, what makes a vb 'powerful' is more about the consonant pronunciation than actually having to yell. I recorded a power bank without ever actually yelling or even being loud.

how would the pronunciation be different though?

Arytii

Teto's Territory
ack
[doublepost=1550500923][/doublepost]
how would the pronunciation be different though?
sory late reply :V but if ur still looking for an answer imma answer here real quick.

when you pronounce a normal sounding consonant like how you normally would it would sound well normal yeh. but, when you pronunce consonants stronger like eg. instead of aspirated "t" you do unaspirated version with a more powerful tone and it will give a big difference on how your utau will sound like.

sorry if the explanation confusing i dont rly know how to explain things lol