Defender of Defoko
Does english patch for CeVIO exist?
I started Using cevio so.
I don't understand Japanese.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
As far as I know, unfortunately, there isn't any English version or patch for CeVIO. (We can only hope for English ver)

I'm pretty sure that there's somewhere on Internet "how to use" tutorial. If not then... Well, they you'll need to ask someone who own CeVIO and speaks English some tips/help. :""

Reactions: kimchi-tan and Piia

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
As far as I know, unfortunately, there isn't any English version or patch for CeVIO. (We can only hope for English ver)

I'm pretty sure that there's somewhere on Internet "how to use" tutorial. If not then... Well, they you'll need to ask someone who own CeVIO and speaks English some tips/help. :""
Ahh. Ok.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Well According to what CeVIO have mentioned me before, They are only interested to appeal to the Japanese market than the american one as of now, I so far the only update I heard of is the CVS to get an update (yay Yuudai update xD) But that's about it

Reactions: Piia

Ulysses

Momo's Minion
In fact there was one. But we shouldn't talk about that anymore, and it's already out-of-date (it's for CeVIO 3.x). Anyway such a job is very time-wasting.
99fad0ef76094b3645dbedd5a4cc7cd98d109d11.png
CeVIO is working on English UI now. If you open CeVIO 6 and your system locale is not Japanese, some texts are shown in English now, mixed with other Japanese texts.

Reactions: Nohkara