English Reclists

keopi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
How many can you think of? I might record some of each to compare them all.
Not to discredit anyone's hard work but purely to give those who are struggling to choose a reclist a little help.

Thank ya~

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Let me think:
CZ CVVC (Discontinued)
CZ VCCV (Pretty much the norm now)
Neko CVC (???)
Delta CVVC (Not sure if it's entirely public)
Kanru Hua's Arpasing (Though it's still very much beta)
English CV (Ah, 2012....//shudders)
English VCV (Too many versions, long af, would not recommend)

That's most of the reclists I can name off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more though.

K

Kassandra

I have an ENG VCV reclist, but it is 6,000+ samples, so I'd only recommend the entire thing if you're a recording masochist. But, you could take parts of it and use them to make some things smoother.

Reactions: keopi

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have two lists, a basic 'lite' list and a full list though the only real difference is the number of vowels and the aliases. I recorded/oto's the lite list and plan on doing the same with the full list.
I would personally recommend using the PRISM list if you have an accent or plan to use it for other languages too.

If you're interested, you try using them? If you need help with how to set up the oto, you can hit me up since there's no base oto atm.

FULL:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwJn30-61QCQa1plMld1eTBZRzg

LITE:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwJn30-61QCQRUYweEdYQ2JTcDg

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
I can't give any specific reclists, but usually VCV English is very easy and simple for the end-user to use. I'd heard VCV ENG is hard as balls to record though, and I can see why.

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
my bad vcv arpabet list and my simplified x-sampa reclist

Zarsla

ENG-JPN UTAU User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My lists. One's Bilingual Japanese & English, The other is Multilingual Japanese, English, with some functions added for Latin, Spanish & Filipino.

ErrolPilGrim

Momo's Minion
Me and my friend wrote a VCCV+CVVC english list with about 300+ lines to record... We haven't released it yet but if you want, we could send it to you. The phonemes were written in Cz's way. :3
You can also use oremo to record it